Mackie MCU Pro Service Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie MCU Pro Service Manual

Hello! (from France... so sorry for my bad english...)

I bought a Mackie MCU Pro and the MCU XT to control Cubase. The backlight is off. I can always use the machine but remains easy to read without the backlight. I disassemble both machines and I saw that the backlight is an EL-Panel. Before replacing it I would like to test the internal power board, may be is the source of the problem... That's why I need the service manual to help me and to test the machines.
    Does anyone have the schematic electronics Mackie MCU Pro please?
    Thank you in advance for your help ...
    soon,
    René (from FRANCE ...)

Originally posted by Hybride1 View Post
    Hello! (from France... so sorry for my bad english...)

I bought a Mackie MCU Pro and the MCU XT to control Cubase. The backlight is off. I can always use the machine but remains easy to read without the backlight. I disassemble both machines and I saw that the backlight is an EL-Panel. Before replacing it I would like to test the internal power board, may be is the source of the problem... That's why I need the service manual to help me and to test the machines.
    Does anyone have the schematic electronics Mackie MCU Pro please?
    Thank you in advance for your help ...
    soon,
    René (from FRANCE ...)
    Here it is.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi All,
      Sorry for this old topics, but like Hybride1, is there anybody having the service manual of the Mackie MCU. I really need it !

Thanks a lot

Cheers from FRANCE
      Herve

Comment

http://music-electronics-forum.com/a...7&d=1385635347

Comment

Hi Jazz P Bass
          Thanks for this info, but it concern only the Power Supply not the complete like the master PCB (with all transport button and jog shuttle on it) and the LCD part too. That what i need.

Thanks again

Cherrios

Comment

Working...
          X