Ten Pin Ninjas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ten Pin Ninjas

The Ten Pin Ninjas' first album is out now, look for "Ten Pin Ninjas" on your favourite streaming and download services! For extra punk street cred, it was recorded in the bass player's attic using as much DIY tube gear as possible.

We have been described as "Proclaimers meets the White Stripes" and also some general hand waving in the direction of Pavement and Mark Knopfler.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	10703834_379228045586617_6975463177819294378_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	868934
    "Enzo, I see that you replied parasitic oscillations. Is that a hypothesis? Or is that your amazing metal band I should check out?"

Wow, you guys even have your own "official opposition" .
    http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/penguins...n-ninjas-photo
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Steve! Welcome back!
      Homemeade tube gear in the attic - great way to do it!

Justin
      "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
      "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
      "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Working...
      X