Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a Yamaha EMX2000 Schematic

Hey guys,

A buddy of mine did his Yamaha EMX2000 ugly over the weekend when he plugged the passive Mono +4dB output into the output of his Carvin power amp. The Carvin is fine, but the EMX isn't passing any signal out of the Mono output, or anything from the Right powered speaker outs when the unit is on MONI 1 and MONO. I've found a copy of the schematics, but haven't been able to track down the mono output jack to troubleshoot what component(s) was knocked out. I'm hoping someone more knowledgeable can make some sense of the schematic

YAMAHA EMX-2000 SM Service Manual free download, schematics, eeprom, repair info for electronics

I think there are some pages missing.

Comment

I could be completely wrong (my disclaimer) but perhaps the "front end" of the EMX 3000 is the same.

The schematic is more manageable and in colour.!!

The mono out chip is a NJM 4580 probably single in line so maybe the other half of the chip does the right channel.
      Well that would make sense with a Carvin up it's ..... um .... Output !!

YAMAHA EMX3000 Service Manual free download, schematics, eeprom, repair info for electronics

Comment

That's much more readable, thanks! And it turns out it was the ICG01 NJM 4580. Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
        X