fender ,93 the twin ,red knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jalexquijano View Post
    I only have 22 awg 300volts radio shack brand.
    So?
    Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

The forums states a minimum of 600 volts

Comment

Premise A:
        Originally posted by jalexquijano View Post
        I only have 22 awg 300volts radio shack brand.
        Premise B:
        The forums states a minimum of 600 volts
        Conclusion:IF A: xxxxxxxxxxx AND B: yyyyyyyyyyy THEN: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Turn your brain on and fill in the blanks yourself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you trying to solve a real problem or just trying us to post different opinions and have us fight each other while you munch on popcorn?

You won´t draw us into that in this Forum.

By the way, you also failed when you tried same in other, way more argumentative Forums such as the Marshall or My Les Paul ones, what makes you think you will succeed here?

Advantages on Installing CTS pots and Bumblebee capacitors on a Les Paul Standard
        #1 User is offline jalexquijano
        Posted 13 May 2009 - 10:50 AM
        I own a Gibson Les Paul standard 50s neck with Burstbucker pro 1 and 2 pickups and which holds the stock gibson pots and the two 0.22 stock ceramic capacitors. Is it possible to obtain a more Led Zeppelin 1972-1973 (TSRTS) tone installing CTS pots and bumblebee capacitors? Is it recommendable or should i like the guitar stock?

I have seen many upgrades in Mojo musical and RS, however im afraid that replacing the stock parts may worsen the gibson les paul sound.

Quote jalexquijano
        Is it recommendable or should i like the guitar stock?
        Asking this is like asking other people to think for you.
        Do you like how the guitar sounds? Yes or no?
        Do you want to change how your guitar sounds? Yes or no?
        If you want to change how the guitar sounds than yes, change the pots and caps.
        You will get a different sound if you do this. If you don't like how the guitar sounds you can always go back to the stock electronics.
        Sadly this requires thinking and deciding on something by yourself.
        Scary, huh?

Gibson Burstbucker Pro 1(neck) and Burstbucker Pro 2 (Bridge)
        #1 User is offline jalexquijano
        Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:08 AM
        Has anyone tried the Gibson Bustbucker Pro 1 and 2? I like the sound however I feel The bridge pickup is too bright or harsh? I believe my guitar came with stock Gibson 300k and 500k pots. Should I change them to all 500k Cts pots?
        FennRx
        check his other posts...this is at least the 3rd time he's asked the exact same question
        Tim Plains
        Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:36 AM
        jalexquijano, how many threads are you going to have about changing your pots and caps?
        Fukcing change them already.
        Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Well ill use the 22 awg 300v radio shack solid core hook up wire. Its difficult to get 600v

Comment

Working...
          X