Mono with dual pickup outputs, in conjunction with coil taps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mono with dual pickup outputs, in conjunction with coil taps

I'm trying to figure out how to get direct mono outpus (one for each pickup), while leaving my normal mono jack with the 3 way pickup selector, on the original jack. I already have the dual mono jack mounted via to stereo switch jacks, mounted on a piece of metal with two holes. I have both jacks placed in the 9 volt battery cavity, from my former active guitar, which is now passive. I do not want to have tones on the guitar, and i don't currently have it set up with them. I have coil taps on each volume with push pull volume knobs currently.

Will this diagram give me dual mono, and the separate original signal hooked up to my 3 way pickup selector?

Wiring Diagram

If the former is true could i just hook up the proper wiring for my dimarzio d activator pickups, when it comes to doing the coil taps. I know the color coding is different for the dimarzio pickups, and the seymour duncans. I have the proper conversion chart for wiring color codes somewhere.

GuitarElectronics.com - Guitar Wiring Diagram 2 Humbuckers/3-Way Lever Switch/2 Volumes/1 Tone/Individual Coil Taps
Working...
X