Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wierd phone call this morning....fromn an old customer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a somewhat related story for ya....

When I was like 13 or 14 we were hanging out at a buddy's house and a younger kid from down the road who we did NOT wanna hang out with kept calling and we ignored the calls at first. After about the 8th call in 15 minutes or so I answered the phone 'Dominoe's pizza will this be delivery or carry out?'. The kid knew he didn't call dominoe's but I kept character and eventually pressed him to either place an order or hang up... so he said he wanted a large pepperoni and a 2 liter bottle of soda. I proceeded to get all the important information a pizza joint would need to deliver said pizza, terminated the phone call and immediately phoned in his order to a real Dominoe's and supplied all the information that the kid had supplied to me.

We could see the kid's house from an upstairs window and we eagerly awaited the arrival of the pizza delivery driver. About 30 minutes later, sure enough, the delivery driver showed up. There was a little initial confusion between the driver, the kid, and his mother but it took all of about 60 seconds for them to buy the pizza.
    ~Semi-No0b Hobbyist~

Comment

Working...
    X