Vox Owner's Safety Net and Footswitches Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vox Owner's Safety Net and Footswitches Manual

This has taken longer than I wanted, but I finally got the Vox Owner's Safety Net and the Thomas Vox Footswitches manual up on the web. They're available from The Book Patch ( TheBookPatch.com) and you ought to be able to google them.

Let me apologize ahead of time if this is viewed as too commercial for this forum, or should go elsewhere. I frankly don't expect that any book sales will make me much money - just that it may keep some Vox amps out of the dumpster, which is what my real intents are.
    Amazing!! Who would ever have guessed that someone who villified the evil rich people would begin happily accepting their millions in speaking fees!

Oh, wait! That sounds familiar, somehow.

I was wondering what to buy myself for Xmas, Thanks.

Now I just need to wait for Enzo's book to come out.

Comment

I'm second in line for Enzo's book, then.
      Amazing!! Who would ever have guessed that someone who villified the evil rich people would begin happily accepting their millions in speaking fees!

Oh, wait! That sounds familiar, somehow.

Comment

I'm third in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
          I'm third in line.
          Fourth.
          Well, you know what they say: "One man's mojo is another man's mojo".

Comment

I thought Enzo was just waiting for us to compile all the threads he's helped out in into one central location... I mean, would you rather have the longest thread in MEF history be titled "President Trump," or, "Supreme Diagnostician and Electronics Repair Emperor for All Time, Enzo!" ???

Let's get on those 21,000+ posts! I'll start the new thread right now!
            Well, maybe later.
            Come to think of it, I'm still waiting for Juan's "I Hate Digital Audio: Why It Sounds Like Butt-Ass-Crap!"

Banned Books List: "A Benchtop Reference of Useless Crate-Peg Boat Anchors" by SpudGulagMoose.

Justin
            "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
            "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
            "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

For all the help you've given over the years you are more than welcome to share your hard work for all to enjoy.

I've made several footswitches for Vox TV amps over the years and that would have been alot more difficult without your endeavors.

I lucked into a bunch of DIN connectors from decommissioned products at work lately, but they are also available from several vendors lately.

Comment

I ordered my copy today!

Comment

Working...
                X