Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numark C3FX (or 200FX) Service Information needed

Hi,

Has anyone got the schematics for this? I have a C3FX on the bench. The left side main board inside is labelled 200FX which was its predecessor so presumably heavily based on that model. I can't find Service Information for either of these two mixers in any of the places I usually hunt.

It all seems to work but there is a buzzy hum on the heaphones and outputs. It is worse when the effects are in use but still there when all faders are down and effects are off. The noise goes away when the plug to the piggy-back effects board is disconnected. However, as the effects all seem to work, I suspect the problem is in the mix stage rather than the effects board itself. The main board on the right side seems very sensitive to touch, almost as though somehing has gone high impedance that should not be.

I suspect it will be an easy fix with the circuits.

Martin

Have you tried contacting Numark for support?

NUMARK ALESIS EUROPE LTD
    Unit 3, Nexus Park
    Lysons Avenue
    Ash Vale
    Hampshire GU12 5QE
    United Kingdom
    Tel: 0044 (0) 1252 896000
    Fax: 0044 (0) 1252 896021

Comment

Actually, I hadn't tried them as they have been reluctant to release current product info in the past. However, today they were really helpful and sent me the 200FX schematics but not the C3 or C3FX info as still current. Seeing as the 200FX looks identical externally and the main board in the C3FX is labelled 200FX, hopefully that will be enough to solve the problem.

Comment

My 200fx has similar issues

Originally posted by Martin Pedder View Post
        Actually, I hadn't tried them as they have been reluctant to release current product info in the past. However, today they were really helpful and sent me the 200FX schematics but not the C3 or C3FX info as still current. Seeing as the 200FX looks identical externally and the main board in the C3FX is labelled 200FX, hopefully that will be enough to solve the problem.
        Hi mate, I have a 200fx which seems to be having the same issues. I intend replacing the Master Pot (having already cleaned all sliders). As you say, even when the fx are switched off there is seriouys rumble through the master when channel faders are down. I'd be keen to see the schematics if you will share ??

Comment

Working...
        X