Pro Jr. Layout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Jr. Layout?

Hey all. I'm looking for a Pro Jr. layout of any kind. I can't seem to find anything online.

Not trying to be nosy, but isn't this a PC board with circuit board designation numbers? Why would you need a layout? Or, are you looking to build one and want a turret board layout?
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
      Not trying to be nosy, but isn't this a PC board with circuit board designation numbers? Why would you need a layout? Or, are you looking to build one and want a turret board layout?
      I have a friend who's interested in a ptp Pro Jr. and I am happy to oblige. I was just hoping someone might have a layout already so I don't have to create one from the schematic.

Comment

Did you try hoffman's el34 site?

Comment

Originally posted by mozz View Post
          Did you try hoffman's el34 site?
          That's where I got the schematic. But no layout.

Comment

Y'know...

I just entered "Pro Junior Layout" into google, and right there were multiple images, several of which were layouts.
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
              Y'know...

I just entered "Pro Junior Layout" into google, and right there were multiple images, several of which were layouts.
              I have no doubt you googled it and that you saw layouts, but I do doubt they were Pro Jr. layouts. Likely 18 watt and 74x variations.

Please provide a link and prove me wrong.

Edit: I do not like this new forum format.

Comment

Originally posted by jrdamien View Post
                I have no doubt you googled it and that you saw layouts, but I do doubt they were Pro Jr. layouts. Likely 18 watt and 74x variations.

Please provide a link and prove me wrong.

You must want the 15 watt variation.
                nosaj
                http://www.thefenderforum.com/forum/...uilding-an-amp
                Last edited by nosaj; 05-20-2017, 12:16 AM.
                soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by jrdamien View Post
                  I have a friend who's interested in a ptp Pro Jr. and I am happy to oblige. I was just hoping someone might have a layout already so I don't have to create one from the schematic.
                  Point to point would not require a layout as everything is connected component to component. It's a great way to learn to build from a schematic. Usually doesn't look great but if done right sounds great..

nosaj
                  soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Edit: I do not like this new forum format.[/QUOTE]

What 'New Forum Format'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
                      What 'New Forum Format'?[/QUOTE]

Probably the display mode is set to 'threaded'. I think that's default when you log in (and you don't stay logged in).
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	thread mode.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	845535
                      If it still won't get loud enough, it's probably broken. - Steve Conner
                      If the thing works, stop fixing it. - Enzo
                      We need more chaos in music, in art... I'm here to make it. - Justin Thomas
                      MANY things in human experience can be easily differentiated, yet *impossible* to express as a measurement. - Juan Fahey

Comment

Well, you did say a layout of any kind, you didn;t specify a particular variant.

Yes, the layouts I found were 18 watt Fender Pro Junior at least in title.

How different are the layouts?
                        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

What 'New Forum Format'?
                          Nevermind. It's displaying as a if it's a different forum application on my Linux laptop. I must be referencing some older version of the site.
                          Last edited by jrdamien; 05-20-2017, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                            Well, you did say a layout of any kind, you didn;t specify a particular variant.

Yes, the layouts I found were 18 watt Fender Pro Junior at least in title.

How different are the layouts?
                            Well, sure, but when I said layout of any kind I meant any kind of Pro Jr. layout. Hand drawn, sloppy, fancy, etc. But it'd be nice for it to still be for a Pro Jr.

Those 18 watt Pro Jr layouts are people who build an 18 watt into a Pro Jr chassis using PJ iron. They're not Pro Jr's, though.

Comment

Fair enough.
                              But is the phase inverter stage about he same? Fender schematic shows LTP as do the 18watt pix. The push pull output stage ought to be the same or darn close. That leaves the other 12AX7 to program. It is at least a short cut through part of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X