Disposing of broken speakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody complained a couple days ago: "56 views and no answers"
    Well, here you have it, probably 20 or 30 of those views were by spambots like the one above, they just didnīt drop their eggs because they were pushing "something else" , such as cheap wedding cakes or cheap sports jerseys or extra size condoms but as soon as they find the keyword they have been searching for in the thread text (or title), they post their own junk.
    Which in this case must have been "recycling" or "junkyard".
    Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
      such as cheap wedding cakes...
      I still want cheap cake!
      "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
      You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Yeah, Juan - your links are broken again. Forget the speakers, we wanna dispose of some CAKE!

Justin
        "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
        "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
        "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

The intelligent SpamBot first checks customerīs marital status and wonīt proceed unless you provide Notarized copies of a fresh marriage licence cheap, and receipts showing you already hired a Church cheap, a multi Religion Priest/Rabbi/Imam/Dervish cheap , party Caterings cheap and an Experienced Event Photographer cheap so now you know.

Almost forgot: to cover all these cheap services, you need at least U$20000 balance (or preapproved credit limit) on the bank account linked to your credit card .......
          Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Working...
          X