Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will this work

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45508[/ATTACH

It took me a while to draw just want to ask will this design work i know its not your standard circuit drawing but its the best i could do!!!

all the jacks both input and output are non isolated

would really appreciate it if someone could look over it and tell me if i've made any silly mistakes

thanks

scott
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jarvini; 11-01-2017, 06:21 PM. Reason: wrong picture

Click image for larger version

Name:	amp drawing.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	847603

So sorry i uploaded the wrong file this is the correct picture!!!! As noted before all jacks both input and output are non isolated

thanks

scott

Comment

A schematic would help. Very hard to tell if it would work from a layout.

Comment

I've not analysed the whole amp, because even as a layout it's not even clear.

In any case, the boost switch will pop loudly.

Keep the 470 nF always connected (it's two orders of magnitude lower than the 22 uF, so well within the tollerance of the latter cap), and ground the 22 uF through a 1M resistor, then put the switch in parallel with the resistor to activate the boost.

As for the rest of the circuit, a schematic or a correct layout would be better.

Comment

Yeah I thought it would be difficult to analize from the drawing I don't yet have the skills to prepare a proper circuit drawing (sorry about that) the main thing I'm asking for is the grounding scheme
          the first attachment in this thread is the original layout using the brass plate method and the second attachment (my awful drawing ) is what i have changed it to after reading various recommendations from various forums and such i just want to make sure i haven't made a basic mistake

Thanks
          Scott

Comment

With regard to the boost switch pop I've read that a 1 meg resistor from each side of the switch to ground cures it as well?

Comment

Working...
            X