No announcement yet.

TS-9 Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually i found a good copy just a little while agoClick image for larger version

Name:	TS-9.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	847636Click image for larger version

Name:	Tl0r8ZV.png
Views:	1
Size:	675.0 KB
ID:	847637Click image for larger version

Name:	Tl0r8ZV.png
Views:	1
Size:	675.0 KB
ID:	847637

Comment

So today at work i was able to look at all the connections. I wasn't happy with many so,I just pulled all the wires from the board and cut them,stripped them exposed new wire,tinned them and cleaned all the pots well. I wanted to eliminate any bad connections and they needed it any way. Tomorrow I'll resolder all all that stuff back together and go from there.

Also,the above schematic is the TS808,which is just SLIGHTLY different from the TS9. The schematic is the same but for a few resistor values. The board is 95% the same but slightly different in layout. I have not found a factory Ibanez/Maxon service manual or schematic yet.

Comment

Originally posted by lo-watt View Post
        So today at work i was able to look at all the connections. I wasn't happy with many so,I just pulled all the wires from the board and cut them,stripped them exposed new wire,tinned them and cleaned all the pots well. I wanted to eliminate any bad connections and they needed it any way. Tomorrow I'll resolder all all that stuff back together and go from there.

Also,the above schematic is the TS808,which is just SLIGHTLY different from the TS9. The schematic is the same but for a few resistor values. The board is 95% the same but slightly different in layout. I have not found a factory Ibanez/Maxon service manual or schematic yet.
        A little premature just ripping everything out without troubleshooting the problem first. Hope you get all the wires back where they go. You keep saying how everything is Ts808 but a little different. What is wrong with the TS-9 ones I provided?
        Kinda get the premonition your gonna be on your own on this one. We were still waiting on a reply to Jazz's question of you.
        nosaj
        soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Working...
        X