No announcement yet.

Playing barefoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foo, I have my own custom brand, the Enz.

Click image for larger version

Name:	450.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	847767
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

If you run out I'll give you some of mine.

Name:	this-week-s supply.jpg
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	847768
      "Stand back, I'm holding a calculator." - chinrest

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

Comment

I remember when those came out, and I thought, "Now how can a guy put anything else in his shopping cart?
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

when you're out to buy condoms, what else do you need in your shopping cart?

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

Comment

Whipped cream in a can & Cheez Wiz?

Justin
            "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
            "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
            "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Another strike ... another homer!

now that this thread has been totally hijacked, he's a heads-up to all of the forum regulars for a decent deal:

Fender Straplocks, normally $10.36 which is quite a deal in and of iteself, are now on a 25% off special at GC. That's $7.77 per set. Use the code "SAVE25". Special ends on 11/22.

Fender Strap Locks and Buttons Set | Guitar Center
              Last edited by bob p; 11-21-2017, 09:21 PM.

Comment

when you're out to buy condoms, what else do you need in your shopping cart?

No no no, I meant how can you put a regular sized condom in your cart. It makes the wrong statement.

Comment

So latex tubing for tools is not a thing?
                  Originally posted by Enzo
                  I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Oh, I get it Enzo. You were saying that when Magnums came out it became embarrassing for anyone to buy the "small" regular size. I was thinking more along the lines of if someone was making a special condom run then they wouldn't be interested in shopping for anything else. But Justin proved me wrong on that.

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
                      So latex tubing for tools is not a thing?
                      I do put latex tubing on thin nosed vise grips. It doesn't last very long, but it provides nice grip. If I need soemthing that's more durable I like to use automotive fuel line. I use that on pointy vise grips as a DIY line clamp when working on cars.

Comment

I forgot to put in the beavis & butthead emoticon when I said "tools" heh heh.
                        Originally posted by Enzo
                        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Name:	4ac642fb702c5ebbd984d454de6e0e61.png
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	847790

Comment

Working...
                          X