X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Alessandro Is Selling Vintage Fender Cabinet Wood

Wow. Just Wow.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Fen...8/272913865949

Fender 1968 Pro Reverb and Super Reverb cabinet.
    Top and bottom complete, sides are cut down.
    What you see is what you get.
    Please see our other auctions for more gear.
    "Stand back, I'm holding a calculator." - chinrest

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

I don't think that is Allesandro's shop. He has another ID and some princeton reverb reissues they strip out and do point to point wiring. Same General zop code area though. I actually don't see why you posted it, it's just amp parts.

Comment

it's him.
      "Stand back, I'm holding a calculator." - chinrest

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

Comment

It seems plausible there is a market out there for these type parts. I doubt seriously the donor amps were hacked just to put these bones up for sale. Looks to be described honestly, and potential buyers always have the option not to buy. I don't see a problem, really.

Comment

Working...
        X