Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marshall MG101 CFX Front pots not overriding presets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall MG101 CFX Front pots not overriding presets.

Hey guys, have just found this awesome forum but unfortunately I couldn't find the answers to my problem so a new thread it is. I bought a Marshall MG101 CFX Combo over a year ago (warranty goneburger) and as of late the front panel isn't making a damned bit of difference to the sound. It is, however, registering they've been adjusted, as the current channel light will flash after I move one. Even in manual mode, the Stored sounds are all I can get out of it. I even tried, foolishly, a factory reset. That just means that I'm stuck with Marshall's presets instead of my own. I've had a look at some schematics but I'm too elctronoob to figure it out for myself. To coin a phrase. So if anyone has any idea what might have blown / come shy of it's solder to prevent any manual over ride of the sound, please let me know!!

Oh btw I'm in Dunedin, New Zealand. Only just registered so haven't done my profile yet.

Cheers,

Corin.

Originally posted by CDawson View Post
    I've had a look at some schematics but I'm too elctronoob to figure it out for myself.
    I don't think there is a schematic out there in the wild to download for this amp. What schematics were you referencing?
    When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

I do not think that the schematic will help you.
      I would recommend that you contact a professional technician.
      For example, to Lance Edmonds form Auckland: https://www.facebook.com/lance.edmon...3%3A1517052462

Comment

Working...
      X