No announcement yet.

Marshall Drivemaster No Serial Sticker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall Drivemaster No Serial Sticker?

Hi all,

I posted this on several forums since I couldn't fine any info online.

Does anyone have info these pedals were made exclusively in England? I'm talking about the ones in sturdy black enclosures, not the later silver ones. I know Guv'nors were made both in UK and Korea, with some design differences.

I found a few examples online of all three (Drive/ShredMaster and BluesBreaker) without Made in England sticker, so I'm curious about that.

Thanks.

Just received an answer from Marshall's customer service.

In short, the version without a sticker was made 'abroad' but with identical design and parts.

Comment

I had a couple of those. All three types came in the same white cardboard box. They just put a tick next to the pedal's name so you knew which type was inside. The box said "Made in England" on the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave H View Post
        I had a couple of those. All three types came in the same white cardboard box. They just put a tick next to the pedal's name so you knew which type was inside. The box said "Made in England" on the outside.
        Nice cost cutting method!

They definitely made them in Korea later on, but the important thing is that the circuit remained identical, unlike Guv'nor.

Comment

Working...
        X