Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know of a source for this connector.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know of a source for this connector.

Or a good replacement that works, other than Ebay that is.
    I no longer have an Ebay account.

It's a Neutrik # NC3FIP Now listed as obsolete with all the suppliers I tried.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Neutrik.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	873351
    It's all about the bass. Lock in the groove and stay out of everyone else's way.

What is it used in? For example Peavey uses those in their mixers a lot, and they sell them direct.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by J Luth View Post
      Or a good replacement that works, other than Ebay that is.
      I no longer have an Ebay account.

It's a Neutrik # NC3FIP Now listed as obsolete with all the suppliers I tried.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47314[/ATTACH]
      When you're dealing with obsolete parts, you can't afford to be picky - gotta get'em where you can get'em. The Peavey part number for that connector is 31466218 and the phone number for Peavey parts is (800) 752-7896. You can try them and see if they have some in stock.

eBay has them also, but you already know that: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Peavey-3146...m4383.l4275.c1

Good luck

Comment

I probably should have listed what it was for DUH. Your correct Enzo, it's a Peavey powered mixer. I'll give them a try.
        It's all about the bass. Lock in the groove and stay out of everyone else's way.

Comment

Thanks Tone Meister. I'll try Peavey direct.

I can get parts off Ebay, just have to have my brother get them for me.

I closed my Ebay account a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
          X