Good Chinese factory's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjb View Post
    For an up-gradable finished guitar, you might consider Rondo Music. I've never dealt with them, but "reliable sources" have reported that some of their cheaper models are surprisingly good.
    Two friends have bought SX brand basses from Rondo, dead cheap @ $120 each. Satisfied customers both, the only "mod" was to put some good strings on, D'add half rounds. Admittedly this is a very small sample size, and their purchases were made 5 to 8 years ago. In both cases they got playable instruments and both had the expected tone as well. Headstocks were not same as Fender but you have to expect that. Those good with wood cutting & finishing might be able to reshape the headstocks to be more Fender-like.
    This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Tried the bargain musician blackburst lp. It got boxed up and sent back that day. Barely any flame on the top, and lots of flaws as well, even worse than my original china lp. Decided to bite the bullet and just buy another epiphone, as there was a big sale at musicians friend on them.

Comment

Working...
      X