No announcement yet.

Yamaha Owns Ampeg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'know, I never got a T-shirt. Even when I worked in the store, any such shirts went to the sales guys, not us repair gremlins.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

You have to drop hints when you place parts orders. "You know, it'd be OK with me if there was a free t-shirt in the box with my next parts order." Or, "Those new Fender t-shirts sure are cool." Or, (to the Fender rep) "You should see the cool t-shirt Peavey sent me."
      "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by glebert View Post
        Don't know about your experience with Ampeg/Loud but they were jackasses to me. Regular tech support guys tell me they can't help with a current product unless I'm an authorized service center, but that it is just a simple form to get authorized. Service manager replies "I'm not authorizing any more service centers, but submit the form and maybe at some point in the future I will approve it." Eff that. This was about a year ago.
        same experience here. Loud Tech I don't like dealing with them. If Full Compass can help, which they do often, I just go through them. Loud wanted $415 for a Mackie Thump power board. Unit sells for $249 or so.

Comment

Working...
        X