Thread: Can someone please help me? Moderators?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 39/0
    Given: 72/2

Can someone please help me? Moderators?

Hi, I'm sorry that I've registered twice, but I'd love to post here and my first account "Greg_L" has not been activated.

I made two posts and the rest of my posts with that account have been flagged as "need moderator approval".

What the hell. That's not very inviting for new membership.

If one of you is a moderator, or knows a moderator, please activate my account.

Thanks.
    Greg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 133/0
    Given: 299/0
    I've notified administration, hopefully it will get sorted out soon.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The voices in my head are idiots!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 69/0
    Given: 57/0
    I just checked and see that there are two users with the same email address and IP address, Greg_L*** and Greg_L2. I don't know if that creates a problem here or not.
    We recently had a new member who was very abusive verbally so the sysop might have changed policies for new users.

Email what you want to post to me and a link to the thread and I will post it for you...

sssteeve.a@gmail.com

Steve A., Moderator

*** Perhaps if I delete Greg_L then Greg_L2 might work better? I really don't know. Sorry.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve A. View Post
    I just checked and see that there are two users with the same email address and IP address, Greg_L*** and Greg_L2. I don't know if that creates a problem here or not.
    We recently had a new member who was very abusive verbally so the sysop might have changed policies for new users.

Email what you want to post to me and a link to the thread and I will post it for you...

sssteeve.a@gmail.com

Steve A., Moderator

*** Perhaps if I delete Greg_L then Greg_L2 might work better? I really don't know. Sorry.
    Thank you.

Either account is fine to keep. I started with "Greg_L" and that's the one I'd prefer to use, but this "2" version is fine too. I don't care. Whichever is easiest for the bosses. I only registered this name to see if I can through the problem with my other account. Every post I've tried to make got stuck in limbo with the message "waiting for mod approval".

I really just want some feedback on an amp build and I chose this place because after reading as a guest the knowledge base in here seemed very impressive. And if I can somehow help someone myself, I'd love to contribute.

Thumbs Up/Down
    test

Thumbs Up/Down
    Are we good to go now?

Ah yes, looks like it. Thank you very much to whoever fixed the issue. Much appreciated! Glad to be here.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thread Information