Thread: Fishing!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/20
    Given: 20/5

Fishing!

Where else can you go fishing and catch some Sea Weed?

http://weartv.com/news/offbeat/sea-w...k-of-marijuana
    nosaj

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Binkie McFartnuggets‏:If we really wanted to know the meaning of life we would have fed Stephen Hawking shrooms a long time ago.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 186/0
    Given: 262/0
    That's just what he told people when they asked where he got it Probably never thought it would go public.

"I'm just going to perform a bit more scientific investigation, turn it up to 11 and rip of the knob." überfuzz

"...less ear-friendly but handy for jazz." Leo_Gnardo

"A pedal, any kind, will not make a Guitar player more dangerous than he already is." J M Fahey

"If you build it, it will hum..." Justin Thomas

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck H View Post
    That's just what he told people when they asked where he got it Probably never thought it would go public.
    Probably a publicity thing to get more people out fishing

nosaj

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Binkie McFartnuggets‏:If we really wanted to know the meaning of life we would have fed Stephen Hawking shrooms a long time ago.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 186/0
    Given: 262/0
    Funny. I don't smoke. Well, not weed. I'm working on my tobacco habit But I'd still like to find a big sack of buds. I hunt mushrooms here in the PNW (see note below). I'm not interested in using psilocybes, but I always wanted to find them. For the novelty and because of my extreme populist, to the point of counter culture streak. I figured it would sort of feel like I was getting away with something It did. We had a bumper year for psilocybe cyanescens (a very powerful one) about five years ago. I probably harvested over two hundred caps. It only takes three or four to go for a ride. I even thought about using some. I did in my youth so why not? But I was always too anxious to actually do it and ended up giving them all away here and there to people I knew would appreciate them (and keep it quiet). Ah, the joys of finding free recreational drugs.

My favorite response to "I hunt mushrooms." was from my friend John. He asked "Do you use a knife or a gun?"

"I'm just going to perform a bit more scientific investigation, turn it up to 11 and rip of the knob." überfuzz

"...less ear-friendly but handy for jazz." Leo_Gnardo

"A pedal, any kind, will not make a Guitar player more dangerous than he already is." J M Fahey

"If you build it, it will hum..." Justin Thomas

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck H View Post
    Funny. I don't smoke. Well, not weed. I'm working on my tobacco habit But I'd still like to find a big sack of buds. I hunt mushrooms here in the PNW (see note below). I'm not interested in using psilocybes, but I always wanted to find them. For the novelty and because of my extreme populist, to the point of counter culture streak. I figured it would sort of feel like I was getting away with something It did. We had a bumper year for psilocybe cyanescens (a very powerful one) about five years ago. I probably harvested over two hundred caps. It only takes three or four to go for a ride. I even thought about using some. I did in my youth so why not? But I was always too anxious to actually do it and ended up giving them all away here and there to people I knew would appreciate them (and keep it quiet). Ah, the joys of finding free recreational drugs.

My favorite response to "I hunt mushrooms." was from my friend John. He asked "Do you use a knife or a gun?"
    Todays catch in Pensacola 77lb bale of cocaine.........Fish are biting too.
    http://www.srpressgazette.com/news/2...ered-from-gulf
    nosaj

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 133/0
    Given: 299/0
    "Coast Guard Sector Mobile watchstanders received a notification at approximately 6 p.m. Saturday from a good Samaritan of a bale of cocaine floating in the water south of Pensacola."
    Yeah, I'm sure it had a big label on the side of it that said "COCAINE!!!". Good Samaritan my eye, "2 for me, one for yous guys".

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The voices in my head are idiots!

Thread Information