Part Search = Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part Search = Marshall

Ive scoured the internet for this part and cant find it . In a Marshall.....not a rare amp.....

Marshall JVM series volume pot. Alpha brand 1 meg , 12mm green body ...17mm or so long D-shaft . 4 pin plus 2 mount tabs

Anyone ??? i dont see a part number on it .

my last option is to call Alpha i guess ..and no im not "authorized " to work on Marshalls ...so they wont sell me one .
    Attached Files

Maybe this will help:

https://www.tube-town.net/ttstore/Po...uf7v9dlp8pb9e4

Comment

Well, calling Alpha would be like calling General Motors to get a car part. Pots are made custom to order for amp makers. If you look in an Alpha catalog, you will see it shows how to make up a part number to include all the features one needs, then Alpha makes 10,000 of them.

Have you tried PArts Is Parts? marshallparts.com

Don't rely on the list on the web site, contact them and ask if they can get these for you.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

This might be the one, although 1M is on backorder currently. Perhaps they could tell you when they are expected.

https://www.tubesandmore.com/product...c-mount-square

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro Vecino View Post
          thats it ! ---so i need a log taper ?

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
            Well, calling Alpha would be like calling General Motors to get a car part. Pots are made custom to order for amp makers. If you look in an Alpha catalog, you will see it shows how to make up a part number to include all the features one needs, then Alpha makes 10,000 of them.

Have you tried PArts Is Parts? marshallparts.com

Don't rely on the list on the web site, contact them and ask if they can get these for you.
            left them my number....waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by Valvehead View Post
              thats it ! ---so i need a log taper ?
              In the JVM410, gain is A1M (logarithmic) and volume B1M (linear). But check it on the exact model you have.

Comment

its a jvm 210 head

Comment

They are the same in both.

Comment

A few years back I ordered a bunch of those in several values since I needed a few for a couple amps thinking I'd probably need them for other repairs.
                    Haven't had to use any yet.

Oh well.

Comment

Ive spent another 20 minutes.....nothing.........the German site wants about $32 to ship a mini pot over here . (tube-town)

Parts is Parts no longer sells Marshall parts.

Can anyone help ????

the other small green square marshall pots all have the short shaft---wont work.

Comment

Damn.

Try contacting Marshall and asking them who can sell you parts where you are.
                        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Damn.

Try contacting Marshall and asking them who can sell you parts where you are.
                          ok..or should i try Korg??

Comment

As far as I know Korg USA stopped distributing Marshall years ago.

Comment

As far as I know Korg USA stopped distributing Marshall years ago.
                              What about here? Aren't they in Germany do they have what your looking for?
                              http://www.tubeampdoctor.com/en/shop...Potentiometer/
                              nosaj
                              soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                              X