Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: yldouright's Soap Box

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 110/0
    Given: 77/0

yldouright's Soap Box

This thread is set aside for posts from yldouright and discussions thereof.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Steve A.; 07-25-2018 at 03:03 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/26
    Given: 68/43
    @Steve A.
    I continue to pray for your health and well being. I had hoped you would have edited the title as I suggested in a prior post but I'll burden the potential humiliation because of what's at stake. You've all heard the rants and warnings of my prior posts and there are many of you that have found them annoying. So much so that a hearing was prompted about my possible explusion from this website. In a sense I understand this. It's very difficult to accept some of the things I presented in my prior posts and links when you believe your government is beneficent, that you're in control of it with your vote and that they'd be unable to hide any of the outrageous claims I make in my posts. I think the best way to start you adjusting your cognitive maps is to provide you with some of the information that shook me out of the same malaise and indifference I have noted in many of you. The video below introduces you to Dr. Steven Greer. This man had many elderly patients of military and other "deep state" agencies make death bed confessions to him which then prompted him to begin "Project Disclosure". He was also a founding member of CSETI and now organizes outings with the general public to remote areas where many have first hand experiences with extra terrestrial life. The video linked below is long and very dense so view it in digestable segments or you will find yourself missing the full impact of what is being disclosed.

Start your journey into the rabbit hole right here.

Last edited by yldouright; 07-27-2018 at 05:09 PM.
    You make your mind up on what you believe so knowing what's true is key.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 347/5
    Given: 356/5
    Thanks for your post.
    A couple details:

1) no humiliation implied AT ALL, quite the contrary.

Probably you resent having the "Soap Box" label associated to your user name (which isnīt even a real name) .
    Please notice THE WHOLE SECTION IS CALLED SOAP BOX, so having part of it named after you, is AN HONOUR, similar to having a street, lake or mountain (even a star or comet) named after you.

2) before embarking in a FOUR HOUR mystery journey, I checked a little about Dr Greer.

That he tries to explain the World, probably Politics too, appealing to supposed extraterrestrial Life is an instant no no, made all alarm bells ring at once and instantly caused a massive System shutdown.

No need to search the Galaxy for possible "explanation" of World problems when humans ourselves have been making a mess of it since we were chimpanzees.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Juan Manuel Fahey

Thumbs Up/Down
    @J M Fahey
    I agree, it IS humans that screw up the world but that also means we have the power to fix it when the people who have the hands on the levers are spiritually correct. If you are among those willing to do harm to others for your own aggrandisement you are not in sync with the will of creation and following that path is a road of greed, dearth and ultimately death for humanity at its conclusion. I am of the belief that our existence is a spiritual, not a carnal journey. I also believe extra-terrestrial entities have been interacting with us and perhaps even designing us throughout our history to sway us to one or the other. I have an amazingly profound and poignant document that I will present later to buttress this position and completely explain it but for you to even begin to wrap your head around that submission, you have to accept the probability of extra terrestrial beings. Steven Greer convinced me with evidence and potent logic of this probability and I suspect those of you that respond to those stimuli will also conclude similarly. Once that huge hurdle is surpassed and that cognitive block is released, I can begin taking you to the darker underbelly of our current world along with my musings of why it is so. I know I'm asking a pretty substantial time commitment with that video but I feel it is a pre-requisite to all that will follow here. Resist the impulse to dismiss him from what search engines say about him and hear what he says directly from his mouth. You may then discover which of those sources you can dismiss from future consideration.

Last edited by yldouright; 07-27-2018 at 05:50 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 52/0
    Given: 21/0
    "first hand experiences with extra terrestrial life"

Riddle me this, Batman.

Assuming the speed of light (according to Albert Einstein) cannot be exceeded, how did the ET's manage to get here?

The nearest star system, Alpha Centauri, is 4 LIGHT YEARS away.
    (1 light year = 6.4 Trillion miles)
    The Milky Way Galaxy holds 100 Billion stars and it's diameter is 100,000 x 30,000 light years in depth.

Consider the Voyager probes.
    Launched in 1977, they are currently 13 Billion miles from Earth and are traveling at 38,000 MPH.
    That's 40 years to go 20 Light Hours!
    Cool up to the minute Voyager data: https://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/mission/status/

Next question: Why would any ET (assuming bacteria mutating to the 'intelligent' level is a common occurrance) just so happen to pick our star (out of 100 Billion!) to investigate?

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Jazz P Bass; 07-28-2018 at 04:48 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 434/1
    Given: 0/0
    The Drake equation is a fine way for armchair speculators to pretend they are being scientific, but the latter half of it is total guesswork with no basis to determine a number. SO it breaks down to if x maybe x perhaps x possibly.

Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Thumbs Up/Down
    @Jazz P Bass
    This is why I recommend you view the video above before I start exposing you guys to the real heavy shit. I'm going to address your question but it may create a negative reaction that might prevent those reading from investigating any further and that defeats the whole purpose of my effort here. There are energy technologies that can temporarily collapse space to make points closer by warping it for the primitive beings, others use wormhole remapping but the most advanced tech uses remote viewing consciousness amplification. We have learned these things from aliens we have captured and dissected and for the unfortunate beings that were unable to dematerialize out of custody, we still hold them as prisoners in bases all over the world. I know all these things sound ridiculous, they did to me too until I audited the parade of scientists that came clean in Project Disclosure. Go and listen to a lecture by Paul Hellyer, former Canadian Military Ministry advisor for a tiny sample of the massive truths being hidden from you. He happens to be a plant of further deception but that is a tangential discussion which requires the Dr. Greer prerequisite.

Seriously, your whole paradigm of knowledge is about to shift permanently if you allow your mind to just accept what I say temporarily as an unproven postulate the same way we do in Geometry. All that is required is a temporary what if. When the result has no other plausible explanation, logic forces you to recognize the increasing probability that what was formally considered outrageous could be the truth. Once we get to that step, we can start rebuilding what was damaged in you. Many of the technologies on Star Trek and Men in Black that we view as entertainment are only marginally exaggerated and are in part already available to us. Discoveries have been made with research funded by the labor of world populations that are being withheld from us. Honestly, there is so much falsity in what we "learn" in our higher level institutions that it may take a century to undo and remap our collective consciousness. I may have mentioned the example of an MIT Dean planning a nuclear program and eschewing any thorium programs. That happened over 50 years ago so the additional advances in science and understanding since then will shock you. Please understand that the people that have these technologies are not any smarter than you but they can work on these things because their underlying mental framework is free of the blocks that have been instilled into you by our "educational system". Here is a smaller dose of the larger truth bomb in the first video. Consider it an appetizer to the main course with many intellectual dinners to come. I will tie it all together for you here and I will show how it is financed too.

Last edited by yldouright; 07-27-2018 at 11:32 PM. Reason: paragraphs per recommendation of Jazz P Bass

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 158/20
    Given: 24/5
    Your not by chance one of the Hubbard followers are you?

nosaj

Binkie McFartnuggets‏:If we really wanted to know the meaning of life we would have fed Stephen Hawking shrooms a long time ago.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Will you please take a rudimentary English course (no paragraphs is infantile) and a basic course in elementary physics?

Your basic knowledge in both fields is lacking.

Thumbs Up/Down
    @Jazz P Bass
    I apologize, I tend to write in flurries because that's the way I think. You'll find my sentences more comprehensible if you read them quickly, like a Faulkner novel.

Quote Originally Posted by nosaj
    Your not by chance one of the Hubbard followers are you?
    I think my posts reveal my faith in Christianity but I don't believe in any organized form of it or any other religion. The teachings of all the ancients are meant as deeply personal exercises, I believe abdicating their interpretations to any authority greatly undermines their purpose. You may have noticed I feel that way about science too,

I will add one additional tidbit for all the "speed of light" traffic cops. What happens to E=mc2 when the object is effectively massless?

Last edited by yldouright; 07-27-2018 at 11:24 PM.

Old Timer
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 30/0
    Given: 24/0
    Why has this idiot been given his own special thread? Just get him out of here please.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	please.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	147.7 KB 
ID:	49883

Thumbs Up/Down
    "What happens to E=mc2 when the object is effectively massless? "

The formula then changes to m=E/CxC.
    Which is the equation for relativistic mass (ie: of a photon)
    Here you must use the formula for rest mass: m2 = E2/c4 - p2/c2

A photon does not have mass but it does have momentum.
    So if you bounce a photon around in a mirrored box, the photon will increase the mass of the box by giving up it's momentum.

(You do realize that you are getting into General Relativity territory, right?

Last edited by Jazz P Bass; 07-28-2018 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Special to General relativity

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 434/1
    Given: 0/0
    Why we gave someone who doesn't contribute his own special place I'll never know, but at least there is now just the one place you need not go to avoid it.

Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by yldouright View Post
    @Jazz P Bass
    I apologize, I tend to write in flurries because that's the way I think. You'll find my sentences more comprehensible if you read them quickly, like a Faulkner novel.

I think my posts reveal my faith in Christianity but I don't believe in any organized form of it or any other religion. The teachings of all the ancients are meant as deeply personal exercises, I believe abdicating their interpretations to any authority greatly undermines their purpose. You may have noticed I feel that way about science too,

I will add one additional tidbit for all the "speed of light" traffic cops. What happens to E=mc2 when the object is effectively massless?
    True science I would tend think of like math. I think you can take any idea and given enough time you can make it true or appear to be true. Kinda of like ?Nostradamus write something and centuries later something is bound to look relative.

I think it takes a special kind of mind to have an idea and then articulate it through drawing or thought experiments. DaVinci /Einstein. Edison I think was more like most humans How many different holes can I put this in before it fits something, his genius was in marketing and being a showman.

But these are only my opinions and not rantings of someone who keeps saying everyone needs to be reprogrammed, But how do you really know that your not the one being programmed. The answer is you don't.
    Scanning Youtube for proof would be like back in the day scanning Public Access TV channels and using the TinFoil crowd as proof.
    nosaj

Binkie McFartnuggets‏:If we really wanted to know the meaning of life we would have fed Stephen Hawking shrooms a long time ago.

Thumbs Up/Down
    @nosaj
    You're on the right track but let me help a bit. Yes, I'm programmed, we all are but our obligation to ourselves and others is to intake as much basic, positive programming as we can and extend it with our own individual creativity. Ideas and concepts are wonderful examples of our amazing godlike power of manifestation. We conceptualize truths that are logically derived and undeniable to our senses and in the amorphous state of our consciousness, interrelate these to create new forms and concepts, previously unknown, that return back tangible benefit when we make them. This can be a an electrical circuit, a hydraulic machine, thesis or song but they all follow the same pattern. In this way, we exactly mimic the universal creation spirit (our creator God?) and to use the Biblical colloquialism, are made in God's image. Now, imagine if every human being on this planet was free of the menial tasks that plague us for survival and had the time to foster this process? Do you see the potential we're wasting? You might rightly say, what would be the motivation to create if everyone was satisfied? I would suggest that the answer to this question is a spiritual one. Why are there good and bad people and what makes them so? Are you a creator or one who lives off other creators? Here's a litmus test: You witness an innocent, frail, elderly woman with poor vision leave an ATM with a substantial sum of money she will use to pay her rent. She is struggling to place the money in her purse and if you decided to, you would be able to snatch that money out of her hand and flee without any negative carnal consequence. On the contrary, you will be rewarded with money you didn't have to struggle much to possess, which in turn will unburden some of your task obligations. What is your decision? There will be a normal distribution curve of reactions and decisons to this test and the document I spoke of earlier explains every aspect of it along with their origin in the existence of all entities and why all spiritual paths must exist. Remember the earlier example of the MIT Dept. Head; was he a good person or bad? What would have been his curriculum decision wihout the coercion placed thereupon?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz P Bass
    You do realize that you are getting into General Relativity territory, right?
    Yes I do, now that we're on the same page, is a photon the only massless expression of energy? What state is plasma?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Aargh!!

One paragraph.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 22/0
    Given: 14/0
    When are we gonna start talking about the holographic universe theory??

When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Hey, if the theory reconciles Einstein's theory of gravity and quantum theory, I'm all for it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    @nosaj
    You're on the right track but let me help a bit. Yes, I'm programmed, we all are but our obligation to ourselves and others is to intake as much basic, positive programming as we can and extend it with our own individual creativity. Ideas and concepts are wonderful examples of our amazing godlike power of manifestation. We conceptualize truths that are logically derived and undeniable to our senses and in the amorphous state of our consciousness, interrelate these to create new forms and concepts, previously unknown, that return back tangible benefit when we make them. This can be a an electrical circuit, a hydraulic machine, thesis or song but they all follow the same pattern. In this way, we exactly mimic the universal creation spirit (our creator God?) and to use the Biblical colloquialism, are made in God's image. Now, imagine if every human being on this planet was free of the menial tasks that plague us for survival and had the time to foster this process? Do you see the potential we're wasting? You might rightly say, what would be the motivation to create if everyone was satisfied? I would suggest that the answer to this question is a spiritual one. Why are there good and bad people and what makes them so? Are you a creator or one who lives off other creators? Here's a litmus test: You witness an innocent, frail, elderly woman with poor vision leave an ATM with a substantial sum of money she will use to pay her rent. She is struggling to place the money in her purse and if you decided to, you would be able to snatch that money out of her hand and flee without any negative carnal consequence. On the contrary, you will be rewarded with money you didn't have to struggle much to possess, which in turn will unburden some of your task obligations. What is your decision? There will be a normal distribution curve of reactions and decisons to this test and the document I spoke of earlier explains every aspect of it along with their origin in the existence of all entities and why all spiritual paths must exist. Remember the earlier example of the MIT Dept. Head; was he a good person or bad? What would have been his curriculum decision wihout the coercion placed thereupon?

Yes I do, now that we're on the same page, is a photon the only massless expression of energy? What state is plasma?
    You do realize with survival of the fittest that eventually you won't be the fittest. Some days your the mouse and some days your the cat.

if people had all the time in the world to work on their artsyfarty ideas not having to do menial tasks to survive, I do not think I'd want to be in that world. you need balance and hard work to get what you want teaches you respect, compassion, ( an also makes me more willing sometimes to lend a hand because life can be damn near harrowing because you've walked in those shoes.)

Many people live on different planes of reality and they need to do so in order to survive. It's a matter of whats allowed in or not that forms their existence.
    Some of your far flung notions people have no need for because even with the ""truth"" as you so say what does it really change in a persons daily life? It's like knowing there's microbes everywhere that can kill you if they penetrate your skin barrier, so it becomes like the tree of knowledge. With knowledge comes worry, despair and death.
    Some things people do not need to know about. Examples of this are parents, governments, and whatever you prescribe to God withholding information for your own good.
    Sometimes those that have or think they have the info act like the audiophools.

nosaj

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGonz78 View Post
    When are we gonna start talking about the holographic universe theory??
    Dude that topic is in another alternate reality...

nosaj

Old Timer
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 77/1
    Given: 55/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    ... at least there is now just the one place you need not go to avoid it.
    https://y.yarn.co/90e15f29-e948-4668...13d6d6b237.mp4

Last edited by rjb; 07-29-2018 at 05:28 PM.
    My mind is made up. Don't confuse me with the facts.
    - Dudley Do-Right

Thumbs Up/Down
    Do you think he went to anthrax island or did Marvin the martian come pick him up?

nosaj

Thumbs Up/Down
    You do realize with survival of the fittest that eventually you won't be the fittest.
    Which qualities make us the fittest? Is it our propensity for violence? Our unwillingness to compromise? Our willingness to do harm without guilt? While you chew that cud and think of an answer that won't disclose the vileness of your nature have a look at this video. Consider what happens to society when the rule of law becomes arbitrary and out of control of the people. The video linked is a preview of what is coming to the US if you contunue to remain inert about the fate of your nation. Are you still ready to give up your right to be armed against your government after viewing that video? Do you now understand what happens when the government is out of the control of its citizenry?

There is a petition circulating to grant amnesty to Julian Assange. Those who don't wish to degrade free speech any further should seek it out and sign it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Self righteous doom & gloom.

Get a life.

Thumbs Up/Down
    @Jazz P Bass
    I have a life and I'm using it to try to save others before its too late for anyone to save anyone else. We are in the process of losing what makes the US special above all other nation states and that is happening for two primary reasons:
    1. People don't have all the facts necessary to guide their action.
    2. People are guided by the wrong spirit.
    The first issue is fairly easy to address. All that is required is a willingnes to be exposed to those facts and have logos, ethos and pathos take over from there but the second is much more difficult. It requires a deep evaluation of all one's life actions/inactions and for many this is much too unpleasant. This is why I said the world is guided by our collective spirit. If it is inherently wicked or indifferent to wickedness then wicked things will occur in all our collective existences. Fortunately, all that can be reversed quite easily and it boils down to the individual acts of every person on this planet. Witness what is being achieved in the case of Tommy Robinson in the UK. That is the power of the individual spirit and don't you want that protecting you too?

I am of the opinion that Julian Assange has been a victim of this wickedness and my spirit is guiding me to correct this harm but it is also guiding me to show you just one example of the power you have abdicated to a centralized authority. Imagine yourself or a loved one assailed the same way just for exposing the truth and see why you must act on his behalf. Don't believe for a second that the same kind of harm won't visit you and yours later if you don't check it back now. Many of the world nations have their policing agencies victimizing their populations instead of aiding them and the "Sargon of Akkad" video linked above shows potent evidence of this. Others have seen my previously posted link exposing the horrors in the Catalan. There will come a point when resistance to these kind of brutalities will be harder, if not impossible to stop so the time to act is now. One small gesture of your unwillingness to accept this kind of abuse is available to you in this link.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Being that I live in a major Military area and work with and see these people everyday I do not see the world as you do. Paranoid and everythings a conspiracy. Guess that goes with the turf you live in a big city full of rats and zombies.
    I see a lot of the brutalities stateside enacted by Police are a lot of people not following what and when they are told to do by Law enforcement. They are trying to protect themselves and others, so when some idiot wants to reach for their phone defying commands to stop. Well you get what you get should fricking listened. The time to address those peoples issues is not on the street with the officer but in the court. Many of them escalate the issue past where it needed to ever go. I watch Live PD a lot and it's amazing how many people out there drive with out licenses insurance, but they sure have their drugs with them.

nosaj

nosaj

Thumbs Up/Down
    They are trying to protect themselves and others, so when some idiot wants to reach for their phone defying commands to stop.
    Oh, you mean when "that idiot" is trying to record the actions of the officer because "that idiot" has lost faith in the recovery of the officer cam exposing the inappropriate actions of the officer? What makes the life of the officer more valuable than the rights of the citizen? You are obviously the victim of too much crime show brainwashing. Are you really so dense that you don't understand where this can lead? Putting a badge on a human being doesn't fix their spirit. Have a look here and reconsider your position or recognize your part in allowing these kind of things to happen. For the record, I have spared the readers the numerous graphic and stomach turning examples of US police officers abusing US citizenry captured on video but when you look for them, you will find them.

Thumbs Up/Down
    "I have a life and I'm using it to try to save others before its too late for anyone to save anyone else"

Aahh.
    Now I get it.
    You are a Crusader.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 230/0
    Given: 427/0
    Well at least now you are being consistent and including one of your spam links in each post, along with your nonsensical ranting.

Steve A: can we rename this thread "yldouright's Spam Box" ?

The voices in my head are idiots!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz P Bass
    You are a Crusader.
    I guess you don't consider that a worthwhile pursuit of person's time or perhaps you don't consider me up to the task. I can identify to you the beings that will never save anyone from anything and tell you what they all have in common. Spiritual bankruptcy is at the root of all those indifferent to harm. Are you among their number? Is your ridicule because you believe someone other than a regular Joe should try to fix what is so obviously wrong? I guess we can trust our police to do the right thing as reported here

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 22/0
    Given: 14/0
    You don't need a video recorder... This is the proper way to respond when the police pull you over.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Thumbs Up/Down
    @DrGonz78
    I believe this clip is the more appropriate way to 'respond' to officers of the law who show disdain for the oaths they took before we the people handed them a gun to protect our rights under the US Constitution. Police officers only respect violence and coercion when that is their mode of operation. Where is your sense of human dignity? How can you be comfortable with that kind of supplication and what makes it necessary?

Last edited by yldouright; 08-01-2018 at 10:14 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21618465.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	49937

Thumbs Up/Down
    @DrGonz78
    I believe this clip is the more appropriate way to 'respond' to officers of the law who show disdain for the oaths they took before we the people handed them a gun to protect our rights under the US Constitution. Police officers only respect violence and coercion when that is their mode of operation. Where is your sense of human dignity? How can you be comfortable with that kind of supplication and what makes it necessary?
    I seriously would like to know how many officers you know and have had dealings with. In my area They are are respectable and show respect. But if your an asshat and start off with disrespect how do you think that goes? I live in a military area and grew up a military brat and respect is something you give to authority(and to be honest makes things go smoother and faster). There is a proper way to handle things. Maybe because of where you live things are different. Have you ever been anywhere other than NYC for a period of time? Maybe you need to move somewhere else for a better perspective.

nosaj

Thread Information