I need pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need pickups

Looking for a good set of silver humbuckers (or aged nickel or whatever they're made of) for my LesPaul, vintage sounding with 4 conductor wire as it's wired to split the coils and I'd like to keep this feature.

I looked at some of the suggestions mentioned in another thread and didn't find what I was looking for.
    I'd gladly buy from a small maker from this board if I can find what I'm lookinf for.
    Thanks.

There's plenty here who could fit the bill. Most of them have their websites in their signatures. Mine is in my signature ( at the bottom of my post) and you are more than welcome to visit it and see if I have something that suits you.

Edit: Seeing as my signature refuses to show up, just click on my name to the left for my site.
    www.tonefordays.com

Comment

Originally posted by drewl View Post
      Looking for a good set of silver humbuckers (or aged nickel or whatever they're made of) for my LesPaul, vintage sounding with 4 conductor wire as it's wired to split the coils and I'd like to keep this feature.

I looked at some of the suggestions mentioned in another thread and didn't find what I was looking for.
      I'd gladly buy from a small maker from this board if I can find what I'm lookinf for.
      Thanks.
      Please feel free to ask any of the winders here. they can all be contacted through private messages if you'd like to keep it discreet. Some do not do vintage whereas some do vintage as a speciality.
      sigpic Dyed in the wool

Comment

Working...
      X