Plush 3000 b schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plush 3000 b schematic

Yep, I own one of these beasts...was given to me in hopes of resurrection. Does anyone have a schematic for this horse? or maybe know where I could dig one up? Thanks.

I don't think I've ever seen factory schematics on any Plush amp, but I have seen a few of the lower series amps, and they are part for part duplicates of the Fender Showman, Twin, Bassman, etc.

How different is your amp from a basic Bassman/Showman pre-amp with a 6 tube output section?

I understand that Fuchs has bought the rights to the name Plush and is going to sell Plush amps again. Maybe they have access to the old schematic files as well.

Comment

THe plush

I contacted Fuchs in hopes of obtaining a schematic, need to wait to hear. As far as the plush being a knockoff of the Fender amps, I have to dig into it further...thanks for your reply. I will keep you updated...

Comment

usually never the same

The Plush amps seemed to be pretty inconsistent, from unit-to-unit. I know they bought surplus parts, and I assume the designs were tweaked to accomodate whatever they picked up on NYC's "Radio Row" that week. I have a few 3000's (the B and G were bass or guitar models), and they are all different. Some based on Fender circuits, others with their own tweaks and changes. I'm trying to gather up whatever data i can find. I do provide service and repairs to Plush amps, should you need it. I have revived the Plush name on pedals, and may make amps in the future as well.

Comment

Working...
        X