Fender Bassman 10 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Bassman 10 Question

I've had a Fender Bassman 10 I used to play in a band about 15 years ago. The last time I used it I recall that I toasted 2 of the 4 subs. I believe it to be a blackface, don't know the year. Transformer number is EIA606-119. No other date stamps on it. If I assume all 4 speakers have to be replaced and amp is in otherwise good condition both visual and working (besides speakers). What should I expect to get for this amp if I were to put it up for sale?

Thanks for any help!

Ben

It was made between '72 and '82 so its not a "true Blackface".Not one of the more "desirable" or sought after Fenders.Couple hundred bucks,at least thats all I would think about paying.Check ebay,see if there are any going.

Comment

So would an asking price of say $80 be too much to ask for this amp? Considering that speakers may need to be replaced?

Comment

Originally posted by MicroMack View Post
        So would an asking price of say $80 be too much to ask for this amp? Considering that speakers may need to be replaced?
        I would think you can ask more than $80,even with a couple blown speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by MicroMack View Post
          Geeze... I'd buy it in an instant with no speakers installed at that price and save on shipping cost cause it would be lighter.
          Bruce

Mission Amps
          Denver, CO. 80022
          www.missionamps.com
          303-955-2412

Comment

Working...
          X