who use chinese tube ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who use chinese tube ?

Who use chinese tube? How about them? Shuanguan . What difference between chinese tube with other?
    http://www.kldguitar.com

That GT120-H looks like a really nice amp.

Not sure promoting your own goods and services is frankly kosher here mind you, but thanks for the link.
    I for one have been impressed with the improving quality of chinese goods in recent years, from hand made guitars to motorcycles, so good for you for producing what appears to be a very nice product.
    If it sells for a nice price in the UK , or if you are prepared to sell to individuals direct, i could well be interested.

Comment

Looks a very similar format to a Peavey Classic C30.
      Building a better world (one tube amp at a time)

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Comment

Our chinese friend doesnt seem to respond to emails or PM`s.
        A google of kldguitar seems to show multiple single posts on other websites with no replies.

Unfortunate really, as I would have been in the market for possibly more than one , at the right price.

Comment

I return your meesage

Originally posted by jonty View Post
          Our chinese friend doesnt seem to respond to emails or PM`s.
          A google of kldguitar seems to show multiple single posts on other websites with no replies.

Unfortunate really, as I would have been in the market for possibly more than one , at the right price.
          Hi, How can I can contact with me. You can contact with me kldguitar@yahoo.com directly. It is in chinese holiday. I will answer you sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by kldguitar View Post
            Hi, How can I can contact with me. You can contact with me kldguitar@yahoo.com directly. It is in chinese holiday. I will answer you sooner.
            Hey guys. If you want to communicate with this guy IN CHINESE, let me know. I can translate emails and ordering for you.

Comment

Well 3 emails later and no reply.....

If he checks in , perhaps he could give us a price for the 100 watt head , to include shipping to Europe or the US.

Comment

If he checks in , perhaps he could give us a price for the 100 watt head , to include shipping to Europe or the US.
                It's New Year's holiday right now, and EVERYTHING is closed down for about 3 - 4 weeks. Tell me about it. He's probably hundreds of kilometers away from the shop visiting family. Additionally, China has had a glut of transportation problems these past weeks after an enourmous winter storm.

The number one rule for dealing with China, at least in business - be patient.

Comment

I check in and return email three times. but no reposnse

I return your mails three times,But without your mail back. I don't know why. The price of 100 w tube guitar amp is USD 415(FOB) cost of dhl is 158.

Comment

Is this the price to Europe? - when customs is taken into account it is more than the likes of the Laney Valveking .

More competetitive price and I would be interested.

email me at docjonty@hotmail.com or docjonty@gogglemail.com

Comment

huh?

Yeah, dealing with China directly can be slooooww.

Good luck.
                      www.PhilosoPhrets.com

Comment

I cann't send mail to you.

Is this the price to Europe? - when customs is taken into account it is more than the likes of the Laney Valveking .

More competetitive price and I would be interested.

email me at docjonty@hotmail.com or docjonty@gogglemail.com
                        I cann't send mail to you. It is rejected.

Comment

chinese tube photo

chinese tube photo
                          12ax7

EL34

Comment

Working...
                          X