peavey rage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peavey rage

i want to conect a power amplifier to my amp via headphone jack. but when i plug the cable the amp speaker shuts off and only sounds the 2 others conected to the power. i want to the 3 speakers sound because i dont like the kind of distortion coming out of the power amplifier. i hope you can help me. ill upload some photos of the things im talking about. and sorry about my english i talk originally spanish. thanks

Headphone jacks are provided so that you can listen to your amp while someone else is singing arias or cooing a baby, etc., so the speaker is automatically switched off inside the jack itself. The only way to accomplish your task is to drive the power amp from the speaker's signal or to install a line out or to short past the switch contacts on the headphone jack. Two out of three of these assume that you can pull the amp chassis and do the solder, etc., work - tapping the speaker doesn't necessarily involve pulling the chassis but this may be the neatest way of accomlishing this unless you have an external speaker jack. If you have an external speaker jack you and just this to drive the power amp but it may need a little padding down. Tell us what the mode of amp you wish to get a signal from is and if it's something uncommon provide a schematic if you've got one.

Rob

Comment

i would like to make a new line. will the shut off system of the original jack keep working if i make a new output? i dont have schematics but i can take a picture of the system if you want

Comment

Working...
      X