...it's a miniature semi-remote cutoff pentode, but the first question should be "...how are you planning on using it?" and, then these:
1) which: triode or pentode operation?
2) which: small signal or 'power' amplification?
3) which: single-ended (SE) or push-pull (PP)?
4) which: class-A or class-AB1?
5) which: cathode bias or fixed bias?
6) what plate- (Vp) and screen-voltages (Vs) to be used?
...from the data sheet, it looks like you'll need a "fixed" bias of about -1.0 to -1.5Vdc with Vp = Vs = 100Vdc (EbIb chart on page 6) for pentode operation; or, about -2 to -2.5Vdc if triode operation at Vp = 150Vdc (EbIb chart on page 9).