Anyone here got any recommendations for the two lengths of shielded cable I need to run in my amp build.
The first goes from the input jack ( hot wire only) to pin 2 of the 12ax7 and the shield is grounded on an earth tag of the 12ax7 valve socket bolt
The second run goes from pin 7 of the 12ax7 (hot wire only) to the middle lug of the volume pot the shield of this run is soldered to the back of the volume pot .

My main question is what is the best cable for this ? I've got some rg174 shielded cable but I've got an old fender guitar cable which had the plug pulled off one end and after examining the cable it looks perfect for the job could this be used ?