Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enzo
    replied
    MAy I suggest, for quick answers from Weber - or most anyone - CALL them on the phone.

Leave a comment:

• g1
    replied
    That is a most bizarre (and ugly) colour combination. Never seen that before.
    It sure looks like the Weber 10F150 basket. I wonder if he ran out of magnets on a run and got some from Fender.
    Fender with that magnet/backplate/sticker always uses black basket. Any other speaker with that blue basket always uses silver backplate with different sticker.

Leave a comment:

• Randall
    replied
    There is no date code or Jensen model on the frame. In fact there is nothing on the frame but blue paint.

Leave a comment:

• Enzo
    replied
    Or Weber sold the Fender speakers to the guy, and stuck their sticker on it. Just like when you buy a car, the dealer often puts a decal on the car

Leave a comment:

• Daver
    replied
    Could be a recone as The Dude says, or someone put those stickers on a Weber. Is the 220XXX Jenson date code on the frame? If not, it might be a Weber with stickers.

Leave a comment:

• The Dude
    replied
    Perhaps a Weber recone of the original speaker?

Leave a comment:

• Randall
    started a topic Weird double branded speakers

Weird double branded speakers

A 1965 Vibrolux Reverb came in today with odd double branding. There are Weber stickers on the blue hotdog frames labeling them 10F150 dated 12/2013, but also with Chicago made Fender branded Jensen stickers on the magnets. What in the world? I emailed Weber, but I'm not sure if I will get an answer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	003.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	521.4 KB
ID:	876093
Working...
X