No announcement yet.

Ampeg SVT-6 Pro No Output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R34(.39/.66 diode test) out of circuit. Will replace those three(3) R4/33/34.

Comment

• D20(0/0 diode test). Will replace.

Comment

• Originally posted by g1 View Post
        Relay pin1 should be zero ohms to pin5 when not energized. When energized pin1 should connect to pin4. So at least one of yours is definitely bad.
        HF115F-A 024-1ZS1 will be good sub. (ebay)
        Trying to find 1n748 3.3v zener diodes online and finding 748a(3.9v/.5w). Will this work for replacement? Thanks.

Comment

• I think you misread the 6 for an 8.

1N746 is the 3.3V Zener.

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta362 View Post
            I think you misread the 6 for an 8.

1N746 is the 3.3V Zener.
            Appreciate that! Thanks.

Comment

Relay pin1 should be zero ohms to pin5 when not energized. When energized pin1 should connect to pin4. So at least one of yours is definitely bad.
              HF115F-A 024-1ZS1 will be good sub. (ebay)
              Seems like a lot of zener diodes are bad associated with the mosfets. I've ordered enough to replace probably all of them. Best to go all new you think?
              Last edited by ca7922303; 08-05-2022, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Yes. And in post #181 I think you meant D's instead of R's.
                When you have them replaced (or while removed) re-check those resistors that were reading different than their counterparts in post #130, also R16 and R17 from post #179.
                "Everything is better with a tube. I have a customer with an all-tube pacemaker. His heartbeat is steady, reassuring and dependable, not like a modern heartbeat. And if it goes wrong he can fix it himself. You can't do that with SMD." - Mick Bailey

Comment

Yes. And in post #181 I think you meant D's instead of R's.
                  When you have them replaced (or while removed) re-check those resistors that were reading different than their counterparts in post #130, also R16 and R17 from post #179.
                  Will do. Diodes(digikey)should be in next week, relays from eBay coming from China might show up 3rd or 4th week of august

Comment

Working...
                  X