Looking for Dome Knobs with Dot Pointer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Dome Knobs with Dot Pointer

I am looking for metal dome knobs but with a dot or line that indicates the knob position. I've seen them on amps (can't remember what brand now), but I can't seem to find them for sale anywhere. The only thing I can find are the tele-style knobs in various sizes and colors, but none have a pointer of any kind. Thanks.
    Bruce Clement
    BC Audio
    Hand Crafted Performance
    bcaudio.com
    sigpic

Originally posted by brucec59 View Post
    I am looking for metal dome knobs but with a dot or line that indicates the knob position. I've seen them on amps (can't remember what brand now), but I can't seem to find them for sale anywhere. The only thing I can find are the tele-style knobs in various sizes and colors, but none have a pointer of any kind. Thanks.
    Steve at Small Bear Electronics carries a chrome dome Tele knob with a top dot indicator.

Comment

Originally posted by brucec59 View Post
      Hi Bruce,
      The Goldoe Corp. from Germany has that knobs.
      http://www.goeldo.de/artikel.php?artgr=86-EKM
      Zouto

Comment

Working...
      X