Peavey Classic 50 Blue Guitar Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JCT Audio Designs View Post
    Hello All, I know this is an old thread but I am looking for the Blue Guitar Mod for the Peavey Classic 50, the link that has been posted is dead. Does anyone have the pdf they can post?
    Seriously, see post #9
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Hello All, I know this is an old thread but I am looking for the Blue Guitar Mod for the Peavey Classic 50, the link that has been posted is dead. Does anyone have the pdf they can post?
      Here is what I have:
      Attached Files

Comment

For some reason, the pdf attachments I uploaded didn't appear in my response, trying again.
        Attached Files

Comment

Apparently I can't include pdf's in my replies, I've "uploaded" them twice with replies, but the pdf's don't appear in the replies posted???? Tried to send you a private msg with the same pdf's, and also an offer to email them to you, but the msg wouldn't post either.

Comment

I just downloaded and opened the pot shaft problems file from your posts, with no problems.
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
              I just downloaded and opened the pot shaft problems file from your posts, with no problems.
              When I uploaded the pdf's to my replies, they weren't visible after posting the replies. When I was logged out, I could see that there were attachments but couldn't open them (as to be expected). However, when I'm logged in, I can't see any attachments, in any posts, in any thread. I don't know what's up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by ewd View Post
                When I was logged out, I could see that there were attachments but couldn't open them (as to be expected).
                Attachments on this forum are available to everyone, whether logged in or not. Perhaps something is corrupted in your browser cache, have you cleared it?

Originally posted by Enzo
                I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
                X