Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to adjust your tube guitar amp

How to adjust your tube guitar amp?
    Who know where i can found file discuss this problem system?
    Thanks
    http://www.kldguitar.com

What kind of adjustment?

Bias? That's covered several places.
    Amazing!! Who would ever have guessed that someone who villified the evil rich people would begin happily accepting their millions in speaking fees!

Oh, wait! That sounds familiar, somehow.

Comment

Your link there seems to indicate you build and sell guitar amps,but having read a lot of the questions you have been posting lately,they are very vague sounding.Sorry if I seem nosy,but I have been wondering what gives?

Comment

All this place

Originally posted by R.G. View Post
        What kind of adjustment?

Bias? That's covered several places.
        Yes, it include bias, coupling, noise reduce etc.

Comment

I'm market not engieer

Originally posted by stokes View Post
          Your link there seems to indicate you build and sell guitar amps,but having read a lot of the questions you have been posting lately,they are very vague sounding.Sorry if I seem nosy,but I have been wondering what gives?
          Being marketing, Not engieer, maybe some quaestion I ask is not clear

Comment

Originally posted by kldguitar View Post
            Being marketing, Not engieer, maybe some quaestion I ask is not clear
            Oh,I see.Not that your questions arent clear,just seemed to be odd questions from someone who builds,but I guess I shouldnt assume.Sorry to be nosy.

Comment

Methinks Walters is back.
              Stop by my web page!

Comment

Well, at least they have a China Quality Certification...so they must be good stuff.

Brad1

Comment

Originally posted by Regis View Post
                  Methinks Walters is back.
                  I dont get it.Who's Walters?

Comment

Ah, you are lucky you weren't around on the old ampage. It's hard to explain, you really had to experience it. Walters was a guy who constantly asked questions about many different subjects but never volunteered anything himself. If you answered his questions he would hit you with a barrage of additional questions, never giving up, and arguing with you if you questioned him in any way. He's the only guy I ever saw that got R.G. angry. He also was all over the other forums like TGP, HC, and the recording forum. He got banned almost everywhere he went. Many thought he was some sort of AI/bot.

This kldguitar guy is acting in a very similar manner. I don't buy what he is claiming. If he is in the marketing department of a firm that manufactures guitar amps, why doesn't he go to the R&D guys down the hall, rather than coming here with the basic questions he is asking? Even if he isn't walters, it's very peculiar.
                    Stop by my web page!

Comment

Yeah,I dont know of Walters.I had been reading this guys posts,and it got the best of me,I had to ask.One of his first posts went to talking about prices and shipping etc,struck me as odd,the follow up questions that is.Almost seems he is looking for a market and will build and sell after he learns how.

Comment

yes. if you are interesting in please contact with me

Originally posted by stokes View Post
                        Yeah,I dont know of Walters.I had been reading this guys posts,and it got the best of me,I had to ask.One of his first posts went to talking about prices and shipping etc,struck me as odd,the follow up questions that is.Almost seems he is looking for a market and will build and sell after he learns how.
                        Thnaks, please wtach our URL http://www.kldguitar.com or contact with me kldguitar@yahoo.com

Comment

See what I mean?

I call him peculiar and he doesn't respond. Does anyone other than me think it weird that he didn't comment on my earlier post? I know I would have and most other people would too. And don't tell me it's because he's Chinese. If he can ask questions about and understand the answers regarding the details of tube amplifier engineering in a foreign language, he understands what peculiar means.

I'll ask him directly.

kldguitar, instead of posting basic amplifier design questions here, why don't you ask the people in your research and development department? After all, you have several amplifiers in your firms line for sale. All the answers are already there at your office!!!
                          Stop by my web page!

Comment

Very odd.Regis,it would appear he is looking at my reply as if I might be a potential buyer.

Comment

I have had some dealings with Yongdong Pan and Kailing. They are a Chinese company that make musical instrument amps and guitar stuff. I ran into them at NAMM.

I believe that they may be doing internet research into how to build tube amplifiers. You do have to admire their intestinal fortitude in just asking "how do I make and adjust tube amps?"

The dealings I had with them were not bad, just did not work out. It's not Walters, or at least I don't think that it is.
                              Amazing!! Who would ever have guessed that someone who villified the evil rich people would begin happily accepting their millions in speaking fees!

Oh, wait! That sounds familiar, somehow.

Comment

Working...
                              X