WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TB Boy.
    Any idea why the Sunn site is looking for a 'certificate'?
    https://forum.sunnstillshines.online/index.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
      TB Boy.
      Any idea why the Sunn site is looking for a 'certificate'?
      https://forum.sunnstillshines.online/index.php
      Issued On
      Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 10:05:57 AM
      Expires On
      Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 10:05:57 AM

nosaj
      soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

• Fixed.
        -tb

"If you're the only person I irritate with my choice of words today I'll be surprised" Chuck H.

Comment

• Thank you kind sir!

Comment

• Is anyone else having a problem accessing the site in general? If I type in "music-electronics-forum.com" in Chrome it waits for a bit and then takes me to "www.ampage.net" and says "your connection was interrupted. Same thing happens if I click on title banner on the top of the page. I have been having this problem for weeks, I thought the whole site had gone down the toilet. The only way I can seem to get here is to google something about fixing amps and follow a link to an old thread. Now that I'm here I can mostly navigate.

Comment

• I'm using firefox.
              Try the whole address, or click on address below.

https://music-electronics-forum.com
              "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
              Terry

Comment

• Originally posted by glebert View Post
                Is anyone else having a problem accessing the site in general? If I type in "music-electronics-forum.com" in Chrome it waits for a bit and then takes me to "www.ampage.net" and says "your connection was interrupted. Same thing happens if I click on title banner on the top of the page. I have been having this problem for weeks, I thought the whole site had gone down the toilet. The only way I can seem to get here is to google something about fixing amps and follow a link to an old thread. Now that I'm here I can mostly navigate.
                Clear your cache, reset your browser, try a different browser, scan your computer for malware. Then speed test. If windows reset your winsock and tcp/ip stack.

Joke. Why doesn't NASA use Windows in space??
                Because you can't open Windows in space.

nosaj

Comment

• Originally posted by nosaj View Post

Clear your cache
                  This did it. Weird that something in cache would screw up a manually typed in URL. Thanks for the help.

Comment

• Strange new issue: Whenever I try to directly open a new "Last Post" to the "5150 evh fuse F3 f4" thread, I get redirected to the Guitar Effects page.
                    - Own Opinions Only -

Comment

• Helms, same thing is happening to me. Apparently that thread only.
                      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

• Me too, so at least we can assume the problem is on the forum end and not the user end.

Edit: I just did a test post in that thread thinking it might fix the problem, but even my new "test post" takes you to the Guitar Effects page. Admin will have to take a look, I guess.
                        Last edited by The Dude; 09-23-2021, 12:03 AM.
                        "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

• I get the same wrong misdirect here, as well!
                          T
                          "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                          Terry

Comment

• Here is a proper link to the thread in question: https://music-electronics-forum.com/...evh-fuse-f3-f4

Clicking on any of the post #'s on pg.1 go to the right place. All post #'s on pg.2 redirect to the 'Effectification' section.
                            Originally posted by Enzo
                            I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

• This is not an intuitive site to navigate. It should be addressed.

Comment

• But we like it and it's what we have. Besides it's the people

Comment

Working...
                                X