Posts per Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posts per Page?

Has anyone addressed the fact that I can't set the number of posts on a page? It won't save for me.
    Look, I'm a 30 posts a page guy
    Last edited by tboy; 07-12-2020, 08:58 AM.
    If I have a 50% chance of guessing the right answer, I guess wrong 80% of the time.

I hadn't tried it til now, but you're right - it doesn't seem to be working. I've also noticed that the page increments I set for it in the Admin Panel aren't being used.
    -tb

Comment

Just wanted to find out it where we were on these bugs?
      If I have a 50% chance of guessing the right answer, I guess wrong 80% of the time.

Comment

Side issue: On the Repairs and Maintenance forum there are half a dozen or so Sticky threads. This reduces the number of active threads you can see. This wouldn't be so bad except when you go to page two and every other page below, the same Sticky threads take up half the page. Do the Sticky's have to appear on every page ?
        WARNING! Musical Instrument amplifiers contain lethal voltages and can retain them even when unplugged. Refer service to qualified personnel.
        REMEMBER: Everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school !

Comment

Originally posted by loudthud View Post
          Do the Sticky's have to appear on every page?
          I'm having one of those "it figures" moments; It seems there was a setting for this in vBulletin 4, but vB5 doesn't have it!
          -tb

Comment

Working...
          X