• pdf64
    replied
    Yipee!
    And the ‘most recent first’ setting works

Leave a comment:

• SoulFetish
    replied
    Originally posted by tboy View Post
    Thanks for reminding me to take another look at this. I did some more head-scratching about it and a possible solution came to mind that hadn't occurred to me before. It seems to be working now.
    F*ckin-A, tboy! You Fix!
    Excellent work. So, as no good dead should go unpunished, so I suppose now is as good a time as any to show a little love and support for the forum.

Leave a comment:

• tboy
    replied
    Thanks for reminding me to take another look at this. I did some more head-scratching about it and a possible solution came to mind that hadn't occurred to me before. It seems to be working now.

Leave a comment:

• eschertron
    replied
    I thought maybe something as simple as pressing the 'save changes' button; no luck for me either. On a lighter note, I did see there's 18 members on my ignore list, though

Leave a comment:

• SoulFetish
    replied
    I don't want to beat this topic to death, but is there anything I can do to help come up with a fix for this?

Leave a comment:

• g1
    replied
    Originally posted by SoulFetish View Post
    Wanted to give this a quick bump. I tried to set the default posts per page to 20 and 30 again today, but it still would not save the change.
    I tried it and got the same result. The change won't stick, it just goes back to 'use forum default'.

Leave a comment:

• SoulFetish
    replied
    Wanted to give this a quick bump. I tried to set the default posts per page to 20 and 30 again today, but it still would not save the change.

Leave a comment:

• XINDESHENG
    replied
    I didn't understand what you mean

Leave a comment:

• tboy
    replied
    Originally posted by loudthud View Post
    Do the Sticky's have to appear on every page?
    I'm having one of those "it figures" moments; It seems there was a setting for this in vBulletin 4, but vB5 doesn't have it!

Leave a comment:

• loudthud
    replied
    Side issue: On the Repairs and Maintenance forum there are half a dozen or so Sticky threads. This reduces the number of active threads you can see. This wouldn't be so bad except when you go to page two and every other page below, the same Sticky threads take up half the page. Do the Sticky's have to appear on every page ?

Leave a comment:

• SoulFetish
    replied
    Just wanted to find out it where we were on these bugs?

Leave a comment:

• tboy
    replied
    I hadn't tried it til now, but you're right - it doesn't seem to be working. I've also noticed that the page increments I set for it in the Admin Panel aren't being used.

Leave a comment:

• SoulFetish
    started a topic Posts per Page?

Posts per Page?

Has anyone addressed the fact that I can't set the number of posts on a page? It won't save for me.
    Look, I'm a 30 posts a page guy
    Last edited by tboy; 07-12-2020, 07:58 AM.
Working...
X