Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any little help to find a job as a guitar tech in London ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any little help to find a job as a guitar tech in London ?

Hello,
    I'm living in Paris and I want to move in London and find a job there as a guitar tech.
    I don't know much about London and how is it really working there but as I know there are many English people here I thought that maybe you can give me some advice on where to begin in my quest.

I have my own small business here in France, Repairing Guitars, setting guitars up, repairing and modifying tube amplifier, winding pickups and building effects. I am young (23 Years Old) but I have a huge knowledge in vintage guitars and amplifiers (and still more to learn), I have owned, repaired and played many of them.

I spent some time in the guitar shop in Denmark street, the guitars and amplifiers are way better than those we find in Paris. That's one of the reason that make me want to work in London.

With all the information I just wrote, do you know if I could easily find a job as a guitar tech in UK ?

If you have any advise I would be very glad to have them.

Thank you very Much.

Florent
    Let there be rock http://fjgaston.free.fr
    Guitars : 1965 Gibson melody maker, 1969 gibson SG, 1985 Gibson Les Paul, 1957 FEnder Duo Sonic, 1963 Fender Musimaster, Fender strange stratocaster, Gretsch mod solidbody, "la blue" the strangest guitar ever made; Effect : Disto Blaster; Amp : 1973 Hiwatted Sound City 50 +, 1970 Sound city 120, 1958 Fender Champ, 1969 Carlsbro, 1970 Carlsbro, 1966 EKO, Home made amp.
Working...
X