No announcement yet.

Nut angle/ sustain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That "plex" machine is the hot ticket.... I guess some shops own one and can setup a neck that needs it.
    Now Trending: China has found a way to turn stupidity into money!

Comment

Thats exactly the part of the gibson process what I was referrring to ChuckH. Great link/ interesting thanks for that.

The frets are in fact fairly wide (& actually a bit fat/ big if Im being picky).. so Im now scrutinising the 1-2mm width area on the tops of each.

But Im driving myself mad now. Ok decision: If I enjoy playing squier more as Ive been denying to myslef but loathed to admit, then nope thats not on- its gotta go.

Comment

You keep posting these threads here and it strikes me like asking your dentist how long to cook pasta. Not that M-E-F isn't full of some of the smartest people on the webternets, but there are other forums you might want to explore too. In this case, I'd recommend registering over at Everything SG - but I wouldn't necessarily ask amp tech questions there.

A week or two back you were asking about touch-sensitive distortion at bedroom levels, and I don't think I've ever heard a better topic for The Gear Page

Just saying, if you insist on using forums instead of in-person professionals, you might want to broaden your horizons.

Comment

Working...
        X