• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence
    replied
    Originally posted by DrStrangelove View Post
    east coast.

Heh.

If Bill Clinton had known there was Atlantic Ocean waterfront property in Arkansas,
    he'd never have bought Whitewater real estate.

AZ Industries is very cordial over the phone.
    I don't think they're comfortable with the
    internet but their service was just fine.

Contact info:
    AZ Industries
    PO Box 539,
    Ash Flat, AR
    72513-039, U.S.A.
    Tel: (870) 856-3041
    Fax: (870) 856-3590

http://www.azind.com/index.html
    I've collected a few random magnet suppliers' links on this page:
    http://www.salvarsan.org/magnetics/index.html

-drh
    AZ industries are very willing to get your business. They told me that they have American made and Chinese made magnets with prices to reflect. They seem quite willing to give you the right thing rather than some shit they couldn't pass off on someone else.

Leave a comment:

• mick
    replied
    Can't get a reply from MH....? tried twice now ?

Mick

Leave a comment:

• NightWinder
    replied
    I 3rd that, LOL You know my fellings on the ....thread.

Leave a comment:

• kevinT
    replied
    Originally posted by Possum View Post
    Shea is a prince of a guy, man he ships stuff to me BEFORE I've paid for it, try to find anyone that does that these days. sometimes it takes me a week to get to the bank and get a check cut and he is the nicest guy. With most chinese magnet companies really getting their shit together and being trained by US magnet buyers, I think alot of what each supplier sells is very similar, so I say go with the nice guys.
    I 2nd that. Very nice guy to work with.

Leave a comment:

• Possum
    replied
    MH

Shea is a prince of a guy, man he ships stuff to me BEFORE I've paid for it, try to find anyone that does that these days. sometimes it takes me a week to get to the bank and get a check cut and he is the nicest guy. With most chinese magnet companies really getting their shit together and being trained by US magnet buyers, I think alot of what each supplier sells is very similar, so I say go with the nice guys.

Leave a comment:

• chevalij
    replied
    Possum, thanks for mentioning Magnetic Hold. Got a quote from Shea (nice guy) and they have the best price so far for 500 piece lots.

Leave a comment:

• chevalij
    replied
    Originally posted by DrStrangelove View Post

-drh
    Veeery nice.. thank a ton.

Leave a comment:

• DrStrangelove
    replied
    AZ Industries

there is also AZ magnets, google them, they are on the east coast somewhere I think, I never used them but some like their stuff.
    east coast.

Heh.

If Bill Clinton had known there was Atlantic Ocean waterfront property in Arkansas,
    he'd never have bought Whitewater real estate.

AZ Industries is very cordial over the phone.
    I don't think they're comfortable with the
    internet but their service was just fine.

Contact info:
    AZ Industries
    PO Box 539,
    Ash Flat, AR
    72513-039, U.S.A.
    Tel: (870) 856-3041
    Fax: (870) 856-3590

http://www.azind.com/index.html

-drh
    Last edited by DrStrangelove; 07-12-2007, 09:16 PM. Reason: typo, add URL

Leave a comment:

• Possum
    replied
    AZ

there is also AZ magnets, google them, they are on the east coast somewhere I think, I never used them but some like their stuff. They didn't seem to be too good at doing email when I got a quote but I think they are getting better at it....

Leave a comment:

• NightWinder
    replied
    +1. Magnetic hold

Leave a comment:

• chevalij
    replied
    Magnetic Hold has good prices, smaller quantities are always going to be higher, Allstar is into reaming the hobbyists on small quantities, but if you're in a hurry and they have it in stock they are often the last resort for me. MH is the nicest I've found to deal with so far........

Who is EA?
    EAMagnetics The prices are decent. Eg. 1k at $0.32 per. IF you could handle 10k, they're $0.18. Best I've found so far. But want to find others before I buy a large lot.

Leave a comment:

• Possum
    replied
    Magnetic Hold

Magnetic Hold has good prices, smaller quantities are always going to be higher, Allstar is into reaming the hobbyists on small quantities, but if you're in a hurry and they have it in stock they are often the last resort for me. MH is the nicest I've found to deal with so far........

Who is EA?

Leave a comment:

• chevalij
    started a topic Any other magnet sources?

Any other magnet sources?

I've received quotes from EA, Allstar and Dura. So far EA seems the most resonable for price, but I have to buy about 500 of each (they won't mix and match lengths). Allstar will mix and match, but their price is 50% higher than EA. Dura, forgot it. Any other favourites?
Working...
X