Waiting on Tone Kraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post

For a whiff of REALITY, Mesa Boogie! is having up to 7 Months delay under the current situation.
    And MANY others.
    Parts suppliers have been FULLY CLOSED for 3 Months!!!!

Read about it: https://www.thegearpage.net/board/in...elays.2197117/

Yet on that thread nobody "complains", just accepts reality.

Entitled millennials will differ, of course.
    I'm fully aware of all that. Reality was accepted in the beginning. At least those other companies have made people aware of their problems. In one of my early posts I had asked if anybody was having any experience with TK lately. Lots of businesses make it a habit of taking your money and then sitting on it while they sift through their problems. Others give you a heads-up as to what's going on so you can make an informed decision. At least tell me if my order will be sent out in 3 months because honesty doesn't bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian W. View Post

Welll.....that was nice and polite. So far I've experienced some "well known and respected" people on this forum and seem to get along with them just fine. You can be the exception if you prefer. . I deal with a few small dealers and they always respond in a timely manner to any problems personally . It just seems a bit unprofessional when a business won't give a heads-up to any delays [especially when they already have payment].
      When your playing whac a mole putting out fires sometimes the little things can be lost. Please understand this has been unprecedented in our current lifetime. And some people cant cover all the bases. People are people so what do you get.
      nosaj
      soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post

When your playing whac a mole putting out fires sometimes the little things can be lost. Please understand this has been unprecedented in our current lifetime. And some people cant cover all the bases. People are people so what do you get.
        nosaj
        Forget about the email .,that's been too full for years . Call them ( You may have to call them twice a week ) Orders are slow but squeaky wheel gets the grease ....there is no need to shun them on any forum or site . please be patient & call them daily if you want to ,you will get you order quicker .
        "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

Originally posted by copperheadroads View Post

Forget about the email .,that's been too full for years . Call them ( You may have to call them twice a week ) Orders are slow but squeaky wheel gets the grease ....there is no need to shun them on any forum or site . please be patient & call them daily if you want to ,you will get you order quicker .
          Yup, I've emailed twice as well as called with no response . I figured any more phone calls would just be pestering them with the obvious. They have my money so I guess they will send the order out eventually. In the meantime I ordered the items I need from another source [expected delivery on Monday or Tuesday]. I'm making some pickups for some people in England and it already takes awhile to get the finished product to them. This isn't about "shunning"but rather about the fact that I need to go elsewhere if I need the items in a timely manner.

Comment

Its like I tell my kids if its important pickup the damn phone dont email dont text. Call. You can definately get someones attention much easier that way. Any why is it pestering if they have your money?
            Something is off about your approach.
            nosaj
            soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post
              Its like I tell my kids if its important pickup the damn phone dont email dont text. Call. You can definately get someones attention much easier that way. Any why is it pestering if they have your money?
              Something is off about your approach.
              nosaj
              Yup, that's why I called them. When I started hearing about their problems I stopped calling and simply placed an order with somebody that could get the job done faster. No amount of complaining is going to get them to change their position. I think my "approach" was polite and business-like.

Comment

They are still having problems. My last couple orders took a while to fulfill, but they responded to emails. I placed an order last month for uncharged magnets. No assemblies or anything that required anything but tossing baggies into a Priority box. No response, order sitting "awaiting fulfillment". Send a email. No response. Make a call. Voicemail is full. I forgot Philadelphia Luthier sells this stuff, so I pop over. Same money. There were in my hands within 48 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Shine View Post
                  They are still having problems. My last couple orders took a while to fulfill, but they responded to emails. I placed an order last month for uncharged magnets. No assemblies or anything that required anything but tossing baggies into a Priority box. No response, order sitting "awaiting fulfillment". Send a email. No response. Make a call. Voicemail is full. I forgot Philadelphia Luthier sells this stuff, so I pop over. Same money. There were in my hands within 48 hours.
                  Yup, Phil Luthier has always been great!

Comment

This is not the first thread complaint on Tone Kraft.
                    Several times a year.
                    If a business won't answer emails, or phone calls?
                    I don't know how they expect customers to keep doing business with them?
                    Maybe they don't care?
                    So guys I would keep this in mind before placing orders with them!
                    i will send him a email, notifying of the MEF complaints, and see what I get.
                    I expect it will be the same!
                    T
                    ** email sent!
                    Last edited by big_teee; 04-12-2021, 04:16 PM.
                    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                    Terry

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
                      This is not the first thread complaint on Tone Kraft.
                      Several times a year.
                      If a business won't answer emails, or phone calls?
                      Maybe they don't care?
                      i will send him a email, notifying of the MEF complaints, and see what I get.
                      I expect it will be the same!
                      T
                      ** email sent!
                      Seems to me that if a business is having problems they would communicate the issue with their customers [especially after receiving payment for items] . To assume your customers will just wait around without any reply is pretty arrogant.

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
                        Maybe they don't care?
                        I am done with them. PLT ticks all of the boxes for my tiny quantity needs. They will get 100% of that business from now on.

Comment

Has anyone ever received an email reply from them...ever? They have good products, but the customer service is non existent............ But, they are consistent with that.

Comment

Originally posted by R G View Post
                            Has anyone ever received an email reply from them...ever? They have good products, but the customer service is non existent............ But, they are consistent with that.
                            Nope. Nothing.

Comment

Finally got my parts, 3 weeks, never got any messages from them. I like the parts, just need better timing for receiving them. Might be 2 weeks, might be 3 to 4. Their flatwork is the best I have used so far, but I have a limit to how long I can wait sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                              X