• Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen Pepe/LtKojak?

LtKojak?
    https://music-electronics-forum.com/member/5258-ltkojak
    His last login was a year ago March.
    Hope he is fine?
    T
    Last edited by big_teee; 06-27-2021, 10:43 PM.
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Was wondering the same... AFAIK, he doesn't post no more on other guitar forums either (or "fora", as he likes to call them). Let's cross fingers... :-/

Comment

Sorry but nothing good to report. On 'the gear page' he was also last seen March 28/2020. He was also on seymour duncan forum but you need an account to access his profile there.
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Hope everythingŽs fine, but heŽs from Milan, the hardest hit city in hard hit Italy.

Oh, and Fora is the plural of Forum
        Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
          Oh, and Fora is the plural of Forum
          Yes. And in my memories, Pepe stands out as one of the rare Internet contributors using this latin plural. Hence my parenthesis as a salute to his personality.

Although I had the same thought than you about Milano, I'll keep crossing fingers.That's all we can do, anyway.

Out of the "fora" evoked in other posts, he hadn't posted either on strat-talk or mylespaul for one year.

Comment

He stated what looked like his real name, but there were two distinct names, on other forums. I searched those names for public notices, but came up with nothing. He is or was in his sixties, born in Argentina, got a classical music education there, then moved to Italy. He speaks or spoke six languages. He was highly active on a lot of forums, many not even having to do with guitar, and it abruptly ended on all of them in March of last year.

Comment

Thanks Antiqua for your due diligence!
              We will all keep an ear out for some official final closure.
              Thanks,
              T
              "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
              Terry

Comment

Originally posted by Antigua View Post
                He stated what looked like his real name, but there were two distinct names, on other forums. I searched those names for public notices, but came up with nothing. He is or was in his sixties, born in Argentina, got a classical music education there, then moved to Italy. He speaks or spoke six languages. He was highly active on a lot of forums, many not even having to do with guitar, and it abruptly ended on all of them in March of last year.
                Thanks.
                If possible , send me the names quoted, use a PM if you wish, IŽll look round in Argentina, *maybe* I can find some relatives and ask.

MAYBE he did what I did myself, disconnected everywhere, *specially* FB and WApp plus a lot of Forums at about the same date, when COVID confinement started.

Many did the same, expecting the "15 day lockdown" to end, instead of being perpetually renewed as it turned out.

Personally I got bored and restarted light activity in 2 or 3 Forums, no more, but to each his own.

That said, Covid is no longer something one sees in the News only, bullets are starting to fly near, lost 3 close friends in the last 2 Months only, all>60; my own 27 y.o. Daughter caught it and had a harsh time, still not fully recovered (gets out of breath when bicycling), so nothing can be discarded

Oh well.
                Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post

Thanks.
                  If possible , send me the names quoted, use a PM if you wish, IŽll look round in Argentina, *maybe* I can find some relatives and ask.

MAYBE he did what I did myself, disconnected everywhere, *specially* FB and WApp plus a lot of Forums at about the same date, when COVID confinement started.

Many did the same, expecting the "15 day lockdown" to end, instead of being perpetually renewed as it turned out.

Personally I got bored and restarted light activity in 2 or 3 Forums, no more, but to each his own.

That said, Covid is no longer something one sees in the News only, bullets are starting to fly near, lost 3 close friends in the last 2 Months only, all>60; my own 27 y.o. Daughter caught it and had a harsh time, still not fully recovered (gets out of breath when bicycling), so nothing can be discarded

Oh well.
                  I've sent you a message with details.

Comment

Working...
                  X