Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 way switch 2 humbuckers dilema

Hi All
    I was just wondering if anyone has got the following to work and if so circuit diagram please.
    2 humbuckers + 4 way switch + 1 pushpull for both humbucker coil taps. So far managed to get all positions working except for 2 single cols serial 4th position only neck pup coil on. In all other positions everything works fine including 4th pos Humbucking. Any help gratefully accepted.

Cheers
    Andrew

Originally posted by the great waldo View Post
    Hi All
    I was just wondering if anyone has got the following to work and if so circuit diagram please.
    2 humbuckers + 4 way switch + 1 pushpull for both humbucker coil taps. So far managed to get all positions working except for 2 single cols serial 4th position only neck pup coil on. In all other positions everything works fine including 4th pos Humbucking. Any help gratefully accepted.

Cheers
    Andrew
    OK, I am curious. Did you make a table showing what the four switch positions do?

Comment

It might help to upload a diagram or schematic of what you have so far.
      "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
        It might help to upload a diagram or schematic of what you have so far.
        Well I got a reply from the pup makers and they were kind enough to send me a working schematic. Cheers Andrew

Comment

Interesting !!! .I've never understood the pinout & possibilities of a 4 way , if you can share a crude drawing i can make a decent wiring diagram if you like .
          "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

Originally posted by copperheadroads View Post
            Interesting !!! .I've never understood the pinout & possibilities of a 4 way , if you can share a crude drawing i can make a decent wiring diagram if you like .
            Here's another go at posting the photo

Comment

Working...
            X