Small yard sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small yard sale

I want to get rid of a few small things. This is only for people in the Lansing Michigan area, as I am definitely not shipping anything. I have a couple iffy scopes to let go real cheap. One works, just needs the controls gone over and like that. The other is my trusty old B&K 35MHz model 15-something. it works well enough except the vertical sweep goes off the end now and then. I didn't feel like overhauling it, so I replaced it some time ago.

Also, I have stripped out a number of old stereo receivers, and saved the power transformers. A good start for someone building a smaller solid state power amp. I still have a few stereo receivers in one piece, all need something I won't be fixing. Someone looking for a project, an old Pioneer or Marantz might be fun to play with. I'm not looking to fill my wallet here.

Maybe a couple of test equipment items. These are actual things of value, unlike the rest of the page.

Other odds and ends.

If you are interested in falling by the shop on the chance any of that is appealing, send me a PM. Really, this is not a huge flea market, just a few items, so don;t drive on in from Nebraska.

No, I don;t have any old vintage Fender amps that "someone never came back for".

Edit to add, I have a few power amps with a blown channel that I won;t be fixing.:
    Crown Microtech 1000
    Yorkville AP3000
    Mackie M1400

Either fix them or chop out the bad channel and use as a mono. Might be useful. or gut them and build your won power amp circuit.

I have a stack of blown Mackie subwoofer 15" speakers,all blown, all replaced in repair, but someone has already claimed he wants them for recones. I was going to rob the nice sprung push wire terminals and pitch them, now they will have a home.
    Last edited by Enzo; 08-23-2014, 01:13 AM. Reason: additions
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.
Working...
X