Behringer DDX3216 Normal Power Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer DDX3216 Normal Power Up?

Hi, new to this forum and delighted there's so much info shared about all sorts of equipment. I have repaired many analogue desks but this DDX3216 is the first digital desk I've looked at. Initially it booted up but did not respond to any buttons being pressed, found 3 buttons , FX's and AUX that were stuck down as though some sticky liquid had been spilled. So some switch cleaner sorted that out and now the desk boots up and I can use it.
    All appears to work but as I am a novice on digital desks I am still learning and I have a problem that might be some sort of normal operation or indeed a real problem. As the desk boots up the master left/ right leds light up momentarily then extinguish but the just the left / right -15 led is on, eventually it extinguishes and the desk looks normal but when I have left it on soak test playing music and perhaps only the lower 3 output leds are on I have seen the -15 led on and when it's on it stays on ( right channel). Have I done something , got finger trouble or do you think it is a fault.
    The desk appears to work apart from this anomally.
    Further info, if I turn the volume up so that the master left/right leds are passing the 15 mark then neither the left or right 15 led
    lights and it skips to the 12 leds.
    Last edited by Biggles; 10-11-2016, 06:47 PM. Reason: additional info
Working...
X