Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dynacord amps 600/1000/1600 repair help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mehran
    replied
    Hi PALEEMAN.
    I need service manual or schematics of dynacord powermate 3 series
    Thanks 🙏

Leave a comment:

• rezgar
    replied
    Hi guys i have a power mate 1000-3 and i need the hex file for programing atmega48 in smps section. Anyone can help plz?

Leave a comment:

• Enzo
    replied
    Perhaps you would share with us what you found?

Leave a comment:

• Mikale
    replied
    Found the problem without schematics. now fixed

Leave a comment:

• Mikale
    replied
    Any updates on this mixer?

PM1600-3

Received one unit yesterday, it powers up, but the PROTECT LED is ON, and I hear some clicking noise near the power amplifiers,tick, tick, tick

Any one got the schematics?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jazz P Bass
    replied
    Unless the smps is this: 85287f.pdf, then I cannot help.

Leave a comment:

• Mikale
    replied
    Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
    Try this: [ATTACH]45845[/ATTACH]
    hi

Its not the one.

the PM1600-3 has a SMPS and a Class-D amplifier, not like the one you sent.

Leave a comment:

• Jazz P Bass
    replied
    Try this: Dynacord PowerMate 1000_1600.zip

Leave a comment:

• Mikale
    replied
    Wrong number provided

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
    Here you go: [ATTACH]45842[/ATTACH]
    Hello

Many thanks for your help, really appreciated.

I wrote the wrong part number

the correct model is PowerMate 1600-3, its shown already in post #5

Here https://factorysound.com/products/pm1600

Please help me with that schematic
    Last edited by Mikale; 11-23-2017, 09:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jazz P Bass
    replied
    Here you go: CMS 1600.zip

Leave a comment:

• Mikale
    replied
    Dynacord cms1600-3

Hello

I am looking for the service manual for the Dynacord CMS1600-3.

I have one units with no audio output at all from the pre amplifier stage.

Any help is more than appreciated

Regards

Leave a comment:

• showlyshah
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20161206-025839.png
Views:	1
Size:	420.2 KB
ID:	844254

This is the delay/fan speed control/relay driver sections of dynacord powermate 600.

i have attached the whole service diagram of the same.. please take a look if any one can figure out something.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• showlyshah
    replied
    Guys.. i encounter another strange problem with two Dynacords the other day..PM600 and PM1600. both are old AB amps with transformer power supply.

The problem is.. these dynacords will switch on normally if i use 110v power supply or even if i use a 60w series bulb with 220v supply ( i alwsys use series bulb power supply to check repaired amps) . but it i plug directly into 220v supply, the protect light will turn on and fan spins at highest speed (the same behaviour when any or both channels are burned) . and the relays ( both speaker relays and power relays continue to click repeatedly insted of staying on or off.. but after a while.. like 2-3 minutes, it just turns on.. and amp works properly. ( seems like some component needs to heat up and then it functions properly ... lol am i missing some vaccum tube in the circuit!) .

Btw, there is no short-circuit with any of the channels, nor any transistor on power amp section is burned ( because it just works fine once when it is turned on) . I checked the same with disconnecting dc dual supply lines to power amp section , for synacords use seperate power lines to power amp section and another power line for all contols, fans, preams, effects board, relays etc.. and then too the same problem happens.. so i belive it has nothing to do with power amp section.

every volatage diagnosis pins shows the correct volatges. with in .5 - 1v difference at maximum. i changed the 074 opamp which controls the temp and fan speed, but no use.

what would be a possible reason for this strange behaviour..?? btw . both amps use 220v transformers.

i cant even figure out ,why it works normally with a low voltage supply, but shows faults with the normal supply.
    i have checked all Transistors and diodes with the delay and relay driver sections.. all are ok.. not even a single weak Transistor.

This is soo strange.. if some one had figured out similar problem , please share it.. its been a real headache for me for past few days.

Leave a comment:

• paleeman
    replied
    Hope this helps.

Dyn_snpsht.pdf

Leave a comment:

• showlyshah
    replied
    sorted out all analog dynacords.. thanks for your help.
    now i need one more help. does anybody have dynacord powermate 600- v3 ( latest digital model with smps power supply) circuit diagram?Click image for larger version

Name:	1478077726433-442546972.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	844051
    it got the chip damaged ( second picture) , i have replaced that ,along with a burned resistor and lm317 regulator ic, but its still not powering on.
    so if any one have that circuit diagram, please share, so that i can find out the related components.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1478077817650459528820.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	844052

Leave a comment:

Working...
X