Technics SX-P50 Digital Piano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technics SX-P50 Digital Piano

Did a search on the net but came up empty.....so I decided to post here...Trying to find a service manual for this one and was hoping somebody here on the site might have access to one or know of where I can get one......
    Cheers,
    Bernie

I did not click it, but is this anything?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...hdSuZQA8k/edit

Or:

http://manualsummaries.com/showinfo-369-1334238-0.html
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Top one sends you to a gaming site...The bottom one is valid but there is over 8000 entries and I have to figure out how to sort through them.....looks like you have to go through page after page to see if it is there...I'll have to poke around and see if there is a way to do it....Thanks for the links......
      Cheers

Comment

Ah well, I tried.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
          Ah well, I tried.
          It is much appreciated....
          cheers

Comment

If you can't find a free one they have it for sale at manualuniverse.
            Originally posted by Enzo
            I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
              If you can't find a free one they have it for sale at manualuniverse.
              I might very well have to go that route....I plan on opening it up first to see what is going on but I always try to get service documentation on anything that I have to work on...
              cheers

Comment

I agree, why spend time and money to find a broken headphones jack killing the sound.

Even though we were a dealer, Yamaha used to charge us for manuals. But they are so complete and thorough, I always felt it worth the $10-15.

Comment

Here is the "manual". It's actually a collection of files and I'm not sure how to view it. It may need a Panasonic Adobe or browser plug-in. If anyone figures it out, let me know.
                  If you poke through the files you will find what you need.

https://music-electronics-forum.com/...1&d=1590070268

edit: Open the file navigator.html in a browser
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by dmeek; 05-21-2020, 02:48 PM.

Comment

I believe the second link is a clickbait site. It has many domain names. The manual is always "temporarily unavailable"
                    Last edited by dmeek; 05-21-2020, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmeek View Post
                      Here is the "manual". It's actually a collection of files and I'm not sure how to view it. It may need a Panasonic Adobe or browser plug-in. If anyone figures it out, let me know.
                      If you poke through the files you will find what you need.

https://music-electronics-forum.com/...1&d=1590070268

edit: Open the file navigator.html in a browser
                      Thank you...I can open it up....I just have to sort through all the pages to find what I am looking for...some of the files open with a blank page but it looks as if the most important stuff is accessable...thanks very much for the link....the keyboard will be coming in for repair tomorrow...
                      Cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X