Looking for Line 6 head repair in Lansing area Spider IV 150 HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Line 6 head repair in Lansing area Spider IV 150 HD

Good day, My son had played in a band in the area and recently his Spider IV 150 HD started acting up and doesn't work. Turns out he only put in the right RCA cord (amp to speaker cabinet) Didn't realize that the left should also been plugged in. Not sure if he over drove it or not. I know most things like to be balanced. Anybody refer me to anyone local?

Thanks....

Hi Phineas.

I am not a Line 6 repair shop, so if this is a warranty situation, as far as I know, Dan over at Music Manor in Lansing is a Line 6 shop.

Line 6 as a company does not issue schematics or sell parts to anyone but their own authorized warranty repair shops for their brand. SO independent shops like mine have to rely on what schematics are scattered on the internet. Having said that, many many repairs do not even require a schematic. If your output power IC is blown, I can swap out an LM3886 or TDA7293 or whatever it is, as could any other competent repair shop.

If you would like to bring your amp by my shop, I would be happy to give it a quick assessment. I do not charge for that.

Once we know just what it is that needs fixing, I can talk to you about it more knowledgably.

We work musician hours here, the shop opens by 6:30PM and we stay until after the clubs close. Call me at 882-2544 in the evening.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      We work musician hours here, the shop opens by 6:30PM and we stay until after the clubs close. ......
      What dedication....;>) 12 hours.... if your clubs are anything like here where the clubs close around 6am!

Comment

This is Michigan, clubs can stay open until 2AM.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
        X