Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss RC30 schematic

Hi all,

I am working on a Boss RC-30 looper. It puts out no signal through the two output jacks but input signal and loop signal is present at a mixiing op-amp. I have repaired an RC50 with a similar problem and I know these units have muting circuits on the outputs. The problem is that I have no schematic for this one and it is different from the RC20, 20XL or 50. Tracing it is simply not realistic given that it is all SMD's.

Does anyone have it?

Thanks in advance.
    Interested in old, rare, unusual or just plain bizarre music equipment?
    www.nicosonic.com

Still looking for the Boss RC-30 schematic...! Anyone can help?

Happy New Year 2017 to everyone!
    www.nicosonic.com

Comment

Hi Nyqusit5

The file is too large to upload it here. Send me your e-mail in a PM, and I will send you the manual.

H.N.Y. to everyone.
      Last edited by paleeman; 01-03-2017, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Hey man! Can you send me the Schematics from the tc30 twin loop too? Really needed it

Comment

Did you manage to find it? Trying hard to find online but no results so far

Comment

Hi Nyqusit5,

could you solve the problem?
            I have the same problem with the output jack.

Comment

Hi,
              I can't honestly remember exactly what i had to do to repair it, but check that you have a signal coming out of IC13. If this is the case, then check the output resistors leading to the O/P jacks. They could be open. Good luck!
              www.nicosonic.com

Comment

you have mail. The file is big so let me know if it went through...
                www.nicosonic.com

Comment

Originally posted by paleeman View Post
                  Hi Nyqusit5

The file is too large to upload it here. Send me your e-mail in a PM, and I will send you the manual.

H.N.Y. to everyone.

Hi paleeman,
                  I know it's an old thread..........
                  I have found this thread because I am looking for a schematic for the Boss RC 30 too?
                  I have the problem that the looper does not work with power supply.
                  With batterie it works well.
                  Can you send me the schematic please?

Greatings from Vienna / Austria
                  Gyula

Comment

Originally posted by paleeman View Post
                    How large is too large? Upload limits have been increased since this thread started, and can be increased further if needed.

Comment

Boss roland rc-20

for now ... ...

https://elektrotanya.com/boss_roland_rc-20xl_phrase_recorder.pdf/download.html

https://elektrotanya.com/boss_roland_rc-20_e_phrase_recorder.pdf/download.html
                      It's All Over Now

Comment

8,4 MB

Your file of 8.44 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 7.00 MB for this filetype.
                        Last edited by Kismet; 04-16-2019, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Hi vintagekiki,

thank you for the link.....
                          I have found the reason why the looper did not work with external power supply.
                          The no load voltage of the external 9V / 100mA power supply is about 12,5 V.
                          The unit seems to have a protective circuit so that the current suply will be interrupted if the voltage crosses a defined value.
                          The power supply only breakes down to 9V if the current load becomes about 100 mA.
                          But when the protective circuit first detects 12,5V it turns down the system.

I hope you can understand my terrible english....

Thank you once again
                          Good bye
                          Gyula

ps: But if I could get the correct schematic I would be happy.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gyula View Post
                            I hope you can understand my terrible english....
                            It will help if you tell us where are you from.
                            Edit your user profile and add City and Country.

Suggestions are often Country specific; a repair which is not justified in USA "because you can get another for $20 at Craigslist" or "just order parts at XXXX, free next day delivery" do NOT apply elsewhere.
                            Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by Kismet View Post
                              8,4 MB

Your file of 8.44 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 7.00 MB for this filetype.
                              Break down the file with Cute , pdf

Comment

Working...
                              X